22. Power Move - ✭ Monica ✭

Boston had come up to the room with me, carrying my bag with him. Nearly every girl on my entire floor stared at him. Each and every single one of them looked like they were going to swoon to death.

How come I've never noticed the way other females looked at him before? Because he's going to be leaving and you won't be with him anymore. I instinctively reach out and grab his hand as we come up alongside my room. Thankfully there's no purple hair ties on the door handle. That'd be real awkward.

I try the handle and it's open, revealing Marcella sitting at a desk on the other side. She peers up on my arrival with a giant grin. "Look at what the cat dragged back in." When Boston steps inside she looks him up and down unabashedly in appreciation. "Or should I say look what the tatted hunk dragged back in." She looks over to me with, "I don't even blame you. I would've left if he asked too."

Boston snorts out a laugh. "I take it you're Marcella?"

"The one and only." She winks. "And you're Boston, the one ravaging our girl here of her innocence."

"Straight to the point." He laughs.

"Only way to be." She gets up from the desk and goes over to her dresser where she snatches her purse before turning back to us. "Welp, I'm going to go get some dinner and give you guys some alone time." She wriggles her brow. "Here," she passes me a purple hair tie, "it was nice to meet you, Boston. Make sure you make it memorable." She pats his shoulder twice before walking out and my cheeks flare.

After the door closes, Boston sets my bag down next to my bed and says, "well, she's something else."

"To say the least." I pocket the purple hair tie feeling completely embarrassed. "If it wasn't for her masturbating I would've never met you." I blurted out, which makes him jerk his head up in amusement.

"What was that, now?"

"When I went to go into my room that night I heard moaning on the other side of the door and just kept it moving. Figured I'd go outside and get some air until she, uhm, finished."

"And that's how you ran into me?"

"Yup. Because my roommate has a high sex drive, apparently. So I met you."

"Guess it's a good thing she does." He takes a step toward me and wraps me in his arms. "Think it may have rubbed off onto you a bit."

"No, I think that's just you." He quirks a brow. "Wow, that didn't sound right."

"No, it didn't. But I would gladly rub-off on you." Before I can retort his lips find mine. "I'm going to miss you so fucking much."

My heart constricts inside of me. "I'm going to miss you too, Boston." I pull him back down for another kiss. It's long and sweet and slow. His tongue teases my lips, the ring there grazing my skin as he does. It reminds me of when his mouth was other places.

I reach down and cup the front of his pants, making him groan out. "Don't tease me, baby. I want you and I can't have you."

I pull back. "Who said you couldn't have me?" His eyes darken as he looks at the door. "Marcella is out getting something to eat. And if she comes back," I pull out the purple hair tie, "I've got this."

"A hair tie?"

"Yes." I go over to the door and slip the hair tie around the knob before I close it, then lock it. "It's code between Marcella and I. Whenever either of us need alone time we put a purple hair tie on the door."

"Alone time?" He arches a brow. "Don't ruin my fantasy of the two of you taking care of yourselves on beds beside each other." I scrunch my features. "Not into other women, then?"