31. Arriving In Vegas - ✭ Boston ✭

She's a soaking, trembling, panting mess of a woman on the bed before me. I'd taken her legs from my shoulders and they'd fallen limply open. I stand up and lean over her body to plant a kiss on her lips while I caress the velvet wetness of her pussy.

It's so smooth and soft, so fucking wet. I push two fingers in her as our tongues tangle, making her let out a soft mewl. Her hands fumble around until they reach the button of my pants, undoing it and the zipper. She tries to pull them and underwear down but can't quite do it by herself.

She sighs when my fingers leave her insides and I back away from her to discard the rest of my clothing. Once I'm completely naked, she scoots back on the bed and flips over, shaking her perfect round ass at me.

"Oh you want me to put it in there?"

"What?" She looks back with a shocked expression. "No!"

"Then don't present it to me on a platter like you want me to stick my dick in it." I give her ass a firm slap causing her to yelp. "You want it face down, ass up, baby?"

"Mhmm." She shakes her hind end at me a little more, this time displaying the lips I'd just been licking.

Oh Cherry, how you were once an innocent little thing before you met me.

I go to my bag over in the corner and retrieve a condom. The action has Monica furrowing her brow in confusion. "Protection." I hold up the condom. "We've neglected to use it but we should start now." The mental panic attack I'd had last month was enough of a reason why.

"I'm on the pill."

"I know, but—"

"You haven't slept with anyone else, have you?" What the fuck did she just ask me? It's my turn to look at her in angered confusion. "I just don't see the point of needing that other than for STDs. But you're right, probably better to be double safe." Her words have me chucking the condom back in the bag and walking back to the bed feeling irritated, wanting to take it out on her. How dare she ask me that. I'm not Carter. "Boston?" She sounds concerned but I don't care. She wants me then she's going to have me. "Is something wrong?"

I don't say anything as I climb on the bed behind her, feeling her eyes on me. My knee knocks hers open a little more, putting her fully open and on display for me. I grab my cock, giving it a stroke as I stare at her wanton wetness. I rub my throbbing length on her slick folds before I ram into her forcefully, nothing between us. She chokes on a noise as I hold her hips to me, making her take the brute force.

This is what she wanted. This is what she asked for. Just skin to skin. Her wetness soaking my bare cock. It feels so much fucking better like this but it still doesn't excuse what she said. I would never fucking cheat on her. Never. I'm not her douche frat ex. The thought makes me pound into her even harder.

"Ahhh!" It's a low moaning scream of a sound as she clings to the blankets on either side of her head. She's taking it, but just barely, I can tell.

My hand meets her ass with a forceful slap and then another on the opposite cheek. "Don't you ever insinuate that I would cheat on you, let alone fuck a bitch raw who isn't you. Do you understand me?"

"Boooosssttt—" She stutters and chokes before sucking in a sharp breath as I give her another slap, all the while drilling her into the mattress.

"Do. You. Understand. Me?" I give her one hard sharp thrust, making her entire body jut forward as I let her hips go, probing her to respond.

"Yes!" I reach down and grab her hair, wrapping it around my hand, before jerking it backwards. She yelps out before I make her turn to look at me.