60. Life's Little Pleasures - ✭ Boston ✭

I finish toweling myself, watching Monica's fine ass strut into the bedroom as if I'd just given her a task she'd always wanted to be given. That's my girl, my wife. She's not even old enough to drink and yet she's married to me and ready to go face down into that mattress. The grin that spreads on my face at the thought soon diminishes when I think of what could've happened to her.

Multiple times in the shower I'd thought back to that dank cell, her shoved into one of them. Maybe her being one of the voices that was screaming somewhere off in the distance. I saw her naked body, lifeless on the ground, and thought of what those men could've done to her but thankfully didn't . Thank whatever God there is they didn't violate her like that.

I blow out a frustrated breath because I've almost killed my hard on with those particular thoughts. I shake my head, making me rid myself of them. I won't let my mind ruin this moment for me, us. I want to be with her, make love to her. She's my solace.

When I exit the bathroom I see her rummaging around in her bag. She pulls out a foil packet after a moment which makes me wonder if that'd been in there the entire time. I wonder if she'd packed condoms thinking she'd use them with the professor. The thought of him buried between her thighs infuriates me.

I walk casually up behind her, not trying to let my irritation show. "Since when do you carry condoms around?" She shrugs and I know that my previous thought process had been right on the money. I know she'd told me the first night I saw her that she probably would've had sex with him but I hate seeing the evidence of it. "Guess it's a good thing you have them since I don't." I place a kiss on the back of her neck.

"Your bag is here." She points over to it. "There's plenty of condoms in there." Her voice tensed on the amount but she doesn't say anything else about them. "You going to do more dirty things with me or are we going to linger on the fact we've both been intimate with other people?"

"I'd prefer not to linger but I do have a question." I reach around her, cupping both of her full breasts in my hands. I pinch both of her nipples that are sans piercings, something I'd noticed in the shower. "Why did you get rid of them?" She freezes in my arms.

"I didn't... I just... took them out."

"Why?" I grit out the word because I had an inkling.

"Because they reminded me of you... being intimate with you." I clench my jaw thinking about how she took them out because she probably wanted to fuck the professor. While fucking the professor she didn't want to be reminded of me. She doesn't have to say it. I know it. I know her. "I... I put them back in every now and again so they don't close up." She sets the condom down before reaching back into the bag to retrieve a small jewelry box. I'm still kneading her breasts when she opens it. I see two barbells, the ones Vikki had given her. "Do me the honor?"

"My pleasure." Mine and hers actually. I reach in pulling one out at a time and put them back where they belong, one breast at a time. "That's better. They suit you, baby."

"You suit me," she practically purrs as she grinds herself into my crotch, making me stand at full attention once again. I grab a hold of myself and rub my length against the crack of her soft, plump ass. "Where do you think you're going with that, hmm?"

"Oh, I don't know." I nudge between her cheeks and she tenses. "Just the tip?" I whisper into her ear but she shakes her head no. "Oh, come on, pleaseeee?" She shivers when I reach down and circle her clit. "Pretty please?"

"You don't play fair." It's a moan, a sexy moan that makes me think she might just be up for it. "Do you really want to?" She asked as if she didn't already know the answer.