23. One & Only - ✭ Boston ✭

I flip her over on the mattress, not leaving her insides, not even for a moment. She's so fucking tight I don't think I could even if I wanted to. Her virgin pussy is strangling my cock in the best of ways.

"Oh my God, Boston." She gasps as I sink all the way into her and I can't help the deep groan that leaves me. "You're so big. I don't know how you fit."

Jesus fucking Christ, me either.

I start to thrust faster feeling more and more of her wetness coat me. She's getting turned on by me stretching her, filling her, giving myself to her entirely. Our naked flesh rubbing against one another in the most intimate of ways.

She starts rocking in time with me and I smother the cries leaving her lips with my mouth. I go faster, harder, making her take me and I can hardly control myself. The animal in me is just barely contained, wanting to pound her through the fucking mattress to the bottom floor.

I make myself ease my pace and look down at her asking, "are you alright?" Her green eyes look wild, full of excitement and lust, as she nods. I sink all the way inside of her and stay there, just rolling my hips. "So fucking tight."

"So fucking big." Her features are a bit strained and I know she's right there, on the cusp of pain and pleasure. "I can't believe you're really inside of me."

Me either. I thought I would be leaving without this experience in my back pocket. You have to leave her directly after this. I'm not thinking about that right now.

I hold my body weight on my forearms and look down at her. "Touch yourself."

"What?"

"It'll help with the pain. It'll make you feel good, get you wetter." She's already wet but I want her to come for me, on me.

She looks down at the two of us and then in a panicky voice says, "Boston, there's a bit of blood."

"There's a reason why is called popping a cherry, Cherry."

"That's embarrassing." She tosses her head back, looking up at the ceiling.

"Look at me." I pause when she doesn't, stopping my movements. "Monica?"

"What?" Her eyes find mine again and I start to move again.

"Relax." I bump her nose with mine. "You're with me. Now touch yourself." I watch her hand tentatively go down and I can tell the moment she finds her clit. Her mouth makes this little 'O' as she plays with herself. "You're so sexy."

"So are you." Her hips rock with mine and her mouth widens with pleasure.

"That's it." I grab her leg and wrap my palm around the back of her knee, lifting it up. She opens up more as I do, letting me sink all the way down to the hilt. Little whimpers leave her lips as I begin pounding into her, losing my control as she starts to spasm around me. "You going to come?"

"Nnnmph, mhmm." She nods several times quickly not being able to find her words. A moan tears out of her mouth and her pussy clamps down on me, making me groan out into the room loudly. "Boston, I'm— oooohhh..." Her body tenses and tightens, shaking at the same time. With each spasm it gets harder and harder to hold back and before I even register it, my orgasm hits me, right along with hers. I moan her name before an incoherent noise leaves my mouth as I fill her, coating her insides.

Fuck. I was going to pull out. You should've pulled out. I know. I know. I knowwwww. Well, too late now.

I kiss her forehead before resting mine on hers, forgetting my inner thoughts. I can worry about that later. Right now all I want is to be wrapped up in the woman beneath me.