51. Furiously In Love - ✭ Boston ✭

Amanda looks irritated as she glances between Monica and I. "Yeah, you told me to stay there but I figured you were coming to the shop to sketch. I know how consumed you get when you sketch, so much so that you don't eat. So I brought you a sandwich and chips." She holds up the bag then glares at Monica. "But it appears you've already been fed."

"Amanda, I can explain. She—"

"She's your wife, right?" I freeze at that. How the fuck does she know who Monica is? "I've seen her all over the place." I furrow a brow at that. "Oh come on, Boston. You don't think I've gone through your sketches? Peeked into your studio when you go to sleep after we fuck?" I wince at that and so does Monica. "You haven't been able to touch me since we've been here. It's because you've been fucking her, isn't it?"

"No, actually." I step out from between Monica's legs, thankful Amanda didn't walk in when I was buried inside of her. Monica closes them automatically then slides off the desk to stand beside me. "We just happened to be in town at the same time."

"And that's how your dick just slipped inside of her right now?" That pissed me off.

"No, it isn't. My dick intentionally, happily, slid up inside of her because I wanted it to. Because she's my wife. Because I love her." She looks wounded by that last statement but it's something we've talked about. I've already told her how I feel. "I thought we had an understanding, Amanda? We talked about this the first time we met."

"Yeah, almost six months ago. Not after two and a half months of being together."

"We talked about what we were to one another. Don't act like we didn't."

"But you flew me here! Even fucked me on the jet coming here!" She comes up to us and tosses the sandwich onto the desk. "I'm the one that's been here with you the whole time! I'm the one who's helped you plan all of this." She gestures to the room around us. "I thought I meant more to you then some girl who left you to fly to another country just to fuck her teacher."

Oh fuck.

"Excuse me?" Monica steps around the desk to square up with Amanda. "What did you just say?"

"Which part didn't you understand?" She looks over to me. "I thought you said she was smart? Doesn't seem it."

"Oh fuck you, you jealous twat." Monica's words make Amanda's jaw tighten.

"Be careful little girl, you'll get your ass handed to you if you keep that talk up. No one shit talks me and gets away from it."

Monica looks amused. "Oh do they not? Because you seem like a giant, mega, fucking cunt."

"Watch it." Amanda grit out.

"You've got me shaking in my fucking converse over here because I'm so scared." Monica makes a show of rolling her eyes. "You think because you're covered in ink and have the ability to swear that it makes you intimidating? News flash— I married that guy." She points to me. "You're not intimidating. You think that just because you've sucked his dick that you matter more to him than me? News flash— you don't. You will never mean what I mean. You will never be the woman I am to him. So go fuck yourself."

I was not expecting that.

Amanda is breathing heavily through her nostrils, looking much like a raging bull right about now. Before I can grab ahold of her she lunges at Monica and Monica meets her head on. The two are clawing at each other, tearing into each other's hair and skin.

Amanda manages to get them to the floor where they're now rolling around, wrestling for dominance. I have to remind myself this is a bad thing. This isn't something to get turned on about. But it's hard not to imagine them doing this with a lot less clothing.