21. Bat Caves n' Things - ✭ Boston ✭

"Indecent exposure, Boston? At two o'clock in the morning on a Saturday? In a state park? In Virginia? You've got to be fucking kidding me, right?" I let out a large sigh hearing my dad's irritated voice. "What the hell were you doing? What kind of craziness did you and Eric get into this time?"

"It wasn't me and Eric, Dad. I met someone and well..." We were caught naked in the back of my truck at a state park and slapped with fines. "I need you to take care of it, please. She's terribly embarrassed and petrified her parents are going to find out." Specifically her father. I take a long drag from my cigarette thinking back to Monica's panic attack after the officer left.

"She?" There's a long pause. "Boston, are you telling me you got caught in public having sex?" Fuck. I hate that tone. It just screams disappointment.

"I mean, not exactly, but probably close enough that maybe one would think—"

"I'll take care of it." He cut me off with a voice laced in irritation. "The last thing I need is this all over social media or in the tabloids." He lets out a long agitated breath, reminding me how I hate having to ask him to do shit like this. "It'll be like it never happened. No reports. No nothing. I'll make sure of it. Tell the girl not to worry."

"Thank you, seriously, Dad. If it was only me I would've just dealt with it. I would've never asked you to get involved but, well, she means a lot." There's a long silence on the other end of the phone and for some reason I feel the need to add, "she's not like Coraline, or any of the other girls for that matter, she's different. She's going to school and she's really great. I uh, I want you to meet her whenever we all have the time."

He lets out a gruff chuckle. "Son, you sound smitten."

"Yeah, well, I suppose I am."

"We'll talk more once you get home and once I'm back from my business trip." He's always on a business trip. My father's life is nothing but business.

"Yeah, alright, sounds good. See you when we both get back." I hang up the phone feeling extremely relieved.

Never in my life have I ever been caught fooling around in public. Just so happens I do when I'm butt-fucking-naked and covered in my own spunk. Officer McDoucheCunt slapped Monica and I each with a near five-hundred dollar fine. Thankfully my father will make sure that particular incident doesn't become public knowledge.

I let out a sigh of relief as I pocket my phone. At least Monica won't have to panic and cry over this anymore. We'd had to drive and find a hotel, in the middle of the fucking night, and she wouldn't stop crying. She was so embarrassed and I hated it. I felt fucking terrible. I'm just glad I'd had the wherewithal to tell her sex wasn't a good idea. I can't imagine being in the middle of taking her virginity, something so fucking intimate, and it being broken up by the Virginia State Police.

I flick my cigarette away from me before heading inside. It's four in the morning and I was initially surprised my father picked up the phone until I remembered he was in Poland. It was nearly the afternoon there. The issue will probably be taken care of before the officer's shift ends. Let's hope.

"Hey," I said, upon entering our room. "It's all taken care of."

She looks up at me from behind red-rimmed eyes. "What do you mean it's taken care of? You can't just wave off the law."

When you have money you can buy a lot of things. But she doesn't need to know all of that yet. She's going to find out eventually. She shouldn't find out the hard way. Like having her name spewed across social media for indecent exposure with Rhoen Rearick's son. Once she comes to Vegas I'll tell her. If she ever comes.