8. Along For The Ride - ✭ Monica ✭

I have never been the one to do impulsive things, never been one to get extremely sexually aroused either. I've also never really been one to touch myself but I had last night and I am right now. Boston had gone out for a cigarette, just like last night, and I took that opportunity to take care of myself; again.

The thoughts swirling around in my head as my finger swirls around my sensitive bud is intoxicating. Boston has a body that's firm and fit, covered in ink. Arms made of solid muscle. I think of his arm wrapped around my waist before throwing me in the pool, his body against mine.

I hear his strangled moan in my head, the one I'd heard when I'd come into the room last night. I imagine him stroking himself, losing himself to his self-given pleasure and it's enough to throw me over the edge. With one final sweep of my finger my entire body tingles. I slap my hand over my mouth to contain my moan as my entire body quakes.

After I come down, I finish rinsing myself with shaking hands. It's like my orgasm had sunk into my bones. And even though I'd just had one I feel like I want more. "What in the world is going on with me?" I muttered as I stepped out. Boston. Boston is what is wrong with me.

I eye the outfit I'd picked out. It's pretty basic and plain; jeans and a tank-top. I figured that was appropriate enough for a bar and grille atmosphere. Boston insisted on taking me out to dinner tonight, not wanting to stay in again.

There's a knock on the door, "you almost done in there, cherry?" I purse my lips at that.

"Wait your turn. I'll be out in a minute."

"Don't have too much fun in there." The tenor of his voice held implication.

I eye the door nervously for a moment thinking maybe he'd heard me. I shake my head and realize no, he'd had a cigarette. He hadn't heard anything. At least I really hope he hadn't. But I'd heard him.

When I look back up at my reflection I realize I am the color of his nickname; cherry.

✩✩✩

"This steak is humongous." I look down at the giant slab of meat the waitress had just set down in front of me. "There's no way I'm going to be able to eat the entire thing."

"Whatever you don't eat I'll gladly finish." Boston said around a mouth full of barbecue pulled-pork. The guy eats like he'll never see food again.

"Were you starved as a child or something?"

"Takes a lot of food to look this good." He winks at me and it makes me shake my head.

"And who told you that you looked good?" He stops eating and just gives me a look that clearly states 'you did last night'. "Whatever." I cut into my steak and take a couple of bites, the flavor is to die for. I may just have to eat the entire thing.

"Man, she really knows what she's doing." I follow his gaze to see a girl riding a mechanical bull. She's doing it in the most sexual way possible, earning her a few appreciative whistles.

I snap my fingers in front of his face. "You good there, cowboy?"

"What?" He goes back to eating his food. "I was just appreciating a woman who's experienced in bull-riding." I hate that there's a little pang of inadequacy in my gut at his words.

"Is that what you're into, then? Experienced women?"

There's a twitch of a smile on his lips. "Why? Do you care what type of women I'm into?"

"Not particularly." That was a lie if I'd ever told one and the look on his face says he knows that.

"How's things with Carter?"