37. Love Me Tender - ✭ Boston ✭

"Please tell me you believe me." I place more kisses in her hair, desperately wanting to kiss her lips.

"I believe you." My tattered heart beats ten times harder as she pulls away from me with, "I believe you, Boston." Tears rush to my eyes as I look her over. "I love you." I have to swallow hard to keep the waterworks at bay. Fuck. I never cry.

"She came on to me and I didn't reciprocate, I swear. I was telling her I was taken and was in the process of getting her off of me when your brother came out and saw. I promise, it was nothing. I feel nothing for her, felt nothing." I grab her face in my hands, wiping the tears away from her beautiful emerald eyes. "I wouldn't risk losing you. You mean too much."

She looks away from me. "We've only known each other for two months, Boston. This is insane. It's too intense."

"Don't say that. Don't do that." I turn her face, making her look back at me. "Don't make it seem like what we have isn't valid because we haven't been together for an allotted period of time. Sometimes things just click. Some people don't have all the time in the world." I choke back at my admittance.

"I know that but we're young. We don't need to rush everything. We have the rest of our lives, Boston."

However long that is for me is anybody's guess...

"Maybe I want to spend the rest of mine with you." I bring my lips to hers and kiss her desperately, trying to convey all the feelings happening inside of me.

I've wanted you since the first day I met you. It didn't take time for me to fall. It's just how it was. Some things are just meant to be.  

She gasps into my mouth as I jerk her body up mine. Her legs wrap around my back as I push her up against the back of the door. Monica's hands thread through my hair as mine paw at her plush backside, as our mouths mingle again. Her tongue and my tongue battle with one another in a sensual dance. The taste of her is something I'd longed for in our time apart. Nearly three weeks without her felt like an eternity.

By the time we break away from our kiss, she's panting breathlessly, staring at me with an intensely lust-filled gaze. She looks so fucking beautiful, so wanton, so in love. She chose me to be so many of her firsts, gave herself to me completely. How I ever got so lucky that she wanted to be mine, continues to want to be mine, I'll never know.

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Boston." She places her forehead on mine. "I love you so much."

"Tell me you'll love me like this always." Because I can't stand the thought of losing it now.

"Always."

"Promise me that we will always talk when shit gets tough and that we won't throw what we have away over other people, for other people. Life is too short for that." My life is too short for that.

"I promise, Boston." I rub my nose against hers. "I'm yours and you're mine."

"That's right, baby. We belong to each other." I walk her over to the bed and lie us both on top of it. Her phone is next to her pillow, playing our song. "I'm sorry for the tears." I kiss her cheeks softly, as if I could kiss the redness away. "I'm sorry for the doubt. I should've never gone."

"It's not your fault."

"How'd I get so lucky, huh? Why did fate put you in front of me?" Well, sat her next to me on a park bench.

"I could ask the same question." I inch up her shirt and rub the skin of her stomach softly. Our eyes stay locked as I move down to the waistline of her thin sleep shorts. Mine probe hers, wanting to be with her more intimately. "I want it too. I want to be with you."