46. Clean Break - ✭ Monica ✭

I stare up at my ceiling breathlessly. My panting makes the remnants of my orgasm continue to course through me. I can't even remember the last time I had an orgasm this good, not from touching myself, at least. I'm still twitching from head to toe because of the things Boston and I had just said to one another, the very dirty things we'd talked about wanting to do to each other, wanting to have done to us.

After another minute I mange to collect myself, standing up and heading to the door in quivering state. I need to go to the bathroom to wash my hands of the wetness I'd just managed to coax out of myself. I probably could use a shower too because I'd ruin any pair of underwear I'd put on in my current state.

When I open the door I jump back, stunned, because I had not expected to see a large male body right outside my door. My cheeks flare automatically, hoping he wasn't privy to my previous activities. His features look just as stunned as I feel.

"Uhm," I tuck my hair behind my ears, "Professor Haddix, is there something you wanted?" Because it's Sunday morning and I was not expecting to have my professor at my door, bright and early, especially after just telling my estranged husband dirty things while touching myself. You know, filthy things, like that I want him to stroke himself harder and think about coming inside of me with a finger planted inside my tight ass.

He looks me over and swallows deeply before clearing his throat, "I was wondering if you'd like to have a cup of coffee and go over your latest paper." He holds up the pages but glances over my shoulder before glancing back at me. "But if you're busy we can always go over them later."

If I'm busy... like he knows what I was just doing. Oh God, please no. Why does this happen to me?

The Earth can open up and swallow me at any time.

"How about we meet up later?" I nod my head but then he adds, "that is if you're not going out with the rest of the class and Mrs. Avery."

"I didn't know Mrs. Avery was taking people out."

"I think it was sort of a last minute thing. They were discussing it at breakfast this morning, which now, come to think about it, you weren't in attendance."

"Yeah, I was, uhm," I think about what had just transpired between Boston and I, "I was wishing a friend back home a happy birthday." That makes him arch a brow.

"That was very nice of you. How old is he now?"

Does he know? Does he not know? Wait, he said he. I didn't specify if it was a male or female friend. Oh my God, he knows. He heard.

My cheeks flare. "He just turned twenty-one." My phone pings in my back pocket but I don't dare reach to grab it. I asked Boston for a recent picture, like a masochistic idiot, because I missed him. I missed looking at him. He said he'd take one after he was done cleaning himself up. My phone pings a few more times and my cheeks burn even more.

"Well, let me know about doing dinner later or coffee, whatever you'd prefer really. We can go over this." He holds the paper up again. "It's really good and I'm intrigued by your ideas. I'd really like to discuss them with you tonight, that is if you're not going out with the rest of the class, of course. Which, I would completely understand if you want to go out with them." He cups the back of his neck with, "wow, I'm rambling."

I can't help but let out a little laugh. "Yeah, maybe you are a little bit." He looks uneasy and I guess I would be uneasy too if I heard my student doing what I'd just been doing, saying. "I'll let you know about later."

"You have my number, right?"

"Yeah, I have everyone on the trips phone number."

"Right." He smacks his forehead in exaggeration. "Duh. Well, I'll just be going." He thumbs over his shoulder.