26. Flipped The Switch - ✭ Monica ✭

After a few days, nights spent in each other's arms, Boston had left. He dropped me off in the morning on Friday and began his journey back to Vegas. He drove all day and straight through the weekend, arriving home on Monday, after my classes.

When he'd asked about my weekend I told him it was uneventful, spent making up assignments. It wasn't entirely a lie but it definitely wasn't the truth. No, the truth of it was I spent the majority of the weekend in bed. Not that I could sleep, since I'd gotten used to a very specific set of arms wrapped around me in bed.

The feeling of his body pressed against mine perfectly, warming it in the way that only he knew how, ruined sleep for me now. I had grown accustomed to Boston in bed with me. Right before he left I'd also grown accustomed to other lewd activities as well. Sore isn't even the word for how I'd felt afterward.

Although the space between my legs ached and burned, it didn't compare to the way Boston could make me feel. In the most masochistic of ways I longed for him to make me ache even more. I wanted the pain right along with the pleasure. He made me needy for it, for him.

For about the millionth time I picture him on top of me. I can practically feel his lips on mine, the taste of his mouth. I can feel the weight of his body on mine, him in between my legs. I close my eyes, hearing his heavy breaths and moans in my head. My thighs clench together thinking about him coming inside of me. His—

"Miss McCaslin?" I drop my pencil and look up.

"Uhm yes?"

"I asked you your take on the text." I furrow my brow and look down at the book, completely lost. "Well, seems like you should be paying closer attention and not zoning out." Ouch. "Mr. Montgomery, can you please give an opinion?"

The guy responds and I zone out again, except this time I have an ache between my legs and dampened underwear to deal with.

✩✩✩

"Girl, you look like a hot mess." Marcella tosses her purse on her desk as she assesses me. "Like a hot mess who needs to get laid." She gestures to my sprawled out form on the bed.

"Shut up. I'm well aware of my appearance." I can feel it.

One week without Boston and I feel like a wreck. A completely horny wreck. Which is a tad bit hysterical considering I wasn't sexually inclined in the least before meeting Boston. I was starting to think something was wrong with me but meeting him had flipped on the sex hormone switch. It seemed I was in a permanent state of turned on thanks to him.

"Girl, just get your Jill on and be done with it."

"Get my what on?"

"Your Jill. You know like Jack and Jill?"

"I'm still not following."

She rolls her eyes at me. "When guys say they're 'jacking off' it means they're masturbating. So, get your Jill on and jill off." Oh, I get it now. "See now you get it. Girl, I can tell sex is littering your brain. Rub one out. Release some of that pent up sexual tension."

"Well you're here soooo that's not really an option." She grabs a purple hair tie and her purse with a smirk.

"I just remembered how badly I wanted a frappe. Think I'll go scratch that itch while you scratch yours. Make sure to scratch it several times." She winks before leaving.

That girl is too much. But also seriously amazing.

Time to get my Jill on...

My phone buzzes and I let out a sigh of frustration as I reach over and grab it. A smile adorns my face when I see it's Boston. I open up the text and smile when I see a selfie of him, looks like he's sitting on a couch.

"What're you up to?" I send to him.

"Not much Just got home from work. Sitting on the couch thinking about this really hot girl in Virginia that I know."

Feeling mischievous, unlike my usual self, I pull my tank down until it sits right above my nipples, displaying an ample amount of cleavage. I put one finger in my mouth and flutter my lashes at my phone, aiming for sexy. Then I snap the picture. Before I can chicken out, I send it to him. The phone rings not even a minute later and I let out a little laugh seeing his name on the screen.

I answer his video call with, "well, hello there."

"Well, hello there, yourself." He runs a hand through his raven-colored locks. "What're you trying to do to me over here? Trying to get me all worked up? Because if so then you've succeeded."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." My lashes flutter innocently.

"Buuullllshiiiiiit." I snort out a laugh at that. "You know exactly what those perfect tits do to me." I feel the warmth creep up my cheeks at that. "You in a mood, Cherry?" I suck in my bottom lip and he groans. "You are in a mood, aren't you? Specifically the mood?"

"Maybe." Quite ridiculously in the mood actually.

He arches a playful brow. "You got something on your mind that's got you feeling a type of way then?" He licks his lips. "Maybe someone?"

"Yeah, I met this really hot guy in my psych class. Real tall. Bulging biceps. Looks like he works out every day. Bet he'd be killer in bed."

His lips go in a flat line then in a sardonic tone he says, "Ha. Ha. Absolutely hysterical. No one better put their hands on you, Mon. You're my girl."

"You know I love you." I'm met with a blazing smile. "Obviously I was thinking about you." I can't stop thinking about him. Him and all of the dirty things we've done together.

"What were you thinking about?" I bite my lip and look away from him, feeling embarrassed. "No no. None of that. Bring those beautiful eyes of yours back to the screen." I look back at him. "Tell me, baby." His voice a touch deeper. "Tell me what you were thinking about me doing."

"You know... things."

"Monica, spill it. Tell me your naughty thoughts. It's me." It is him, the man who makes me feel things I never have; like my current state of horniness.

"I've been thinking about you all day. In the middle of my psych class I completely checked out." My mind goes back to the thoughts I had been thinking about. His head between my legs, tongue and it's ring rolling against my— oh my. I clench my thighs together thinking about it.

"What exactly were you thinking about in that psych class, huh? What was I doing to you." I close my eyes and envision those dark eyes flashing up to mine as he sucks on my clit. A little moan slips out of my lips. "Oh for fuck's sake, you're killing me over here." I open my eyes to see him wearing that lust-filled face I've gotten to know so well.

"I was thinking about you going down on me." A smirk splays itself on his face. "About how your tongue feels against me." I rub my legs together, needing the friction.

"You like it when I lick you?" I nod, not trusting my voice. "Do you miss feeling my tongue on you?" I can practically feel the pressure of him lapping against me.

"Mhmm." I fight the urge to touch myself. I'm sure if I did I'd be a wet mess.

"I bet you want to touch yourself, don't you?" I bite my lip. "You want to come with me?"

"With you?"

"Yeah, you think I'm going to let you have all the fun? We fooled around every day before I left and then I sat in a car for god knows how long thinking about all the things we'd done together. Now you call me all hot and bothered, wanting to get off? I've had a hand on my cock for pretty much the entirety of this conversation."

"Ever the charmer."

"You know it." He winks with a devious smile. "And you love it."

He's not wrong.

A/N:
I know, weird update time. But you know life and all that fun stuff.

Happy Thursday!
❤️