52. In A Pinch - ✭ Monica ✭

"That last time was really good," I said around a mouth of chicken wing. "Like really really good. I think it was my favorite. I'm still super sore."

"They were all really good and you should be sore after that amount of times. If you aren't then I haven't done the job right." He takes a huge bite out of his burger. The man eats like a ravenous animal, especially after sex. "I will say my favorite was when you were backwards cowgirl and I had two fingers sunk into your a—"

I hold a hand up, cutting him off with a roll of the eyes, "you have such a major fascination with my ass, I swear. It's a bit unhealthy, sir."

"It's another part of you that no one else has touched." He licks ketchup off of his thumb. "Sue me for wanting to be the first person who ever fucks it. Scratch that. I want to be the only person who ever fucks it."

"I don't understand why you're so infatuated."

"I'm infatuated with every part of you, even with that face full of Thai Chili sauce you're rocking." I wipe my mouth with a napkin feeling slightly embarrassed. "Oh relax, you're sitting butt-naked and eating chicken wings. I'm surprised your tits aren't covered in that sauce. You are the messiest eater I have ever met."

"Can you shut up?"

"Never. Plus, now that I'm thinking about it, can you spill some on them so that I can lick it off?"

"First of all, it's hot and I don't want my tits to be on fire. Second of all, you're disgusting." He wriggles his brow before scarfing down the rest of his burger. "You legitimately ate that burger in three bites. That thing was massive. I don't know where you put it all."

"Oh, it's not a worry when I've been fucking you for several hours. I need the fuel." He tweaks one of my nipples, making me let out a yelp. "And I plan to continue throughout the night. Should probably order more food for later before the kitchen closes."

"I don't know, Boston. I should probably get back to the hotel soon." I don't want to go but I need to talk to Derek, especially after everything that's transpired between Boston and I.

"You're not going anywhere tonight." Boston is eyeing me like he knows exactly what I had been thinking. "Your professor can wait. I haven't been with you like this in so long. I don't give a fuck. He can wait." I snort out a laugh because he's so serious. I think he'd barricade the door if I actually tried to leave. "Is something amusing?"

"You." I boop him on the nose, leaving a bit of sauce there. "You are amusing."

He wipes his nose with the back of his hand with a grimace. "I'm amusing because I don't want my wife to hang out with a man who is desperately trying to seek entrance into her panties? Yeah, call me fucking amusing then, but you're not going anywhere. You're staying here. With. Your. Husband." He enunciates each word sternly. "You're mine again." He tackles me back on the bed. "I'm not letting you leave my sight until you are truly, thoroughly fucked. Anyone who looks at you will be able to see it."

"Okay, Mr. Caveman, I will stay here with you tonight." He kisses me hungrily for the millionth time this evening. Once I'm able to breath again I add, "you do realize that I'm going to have to have a conversation with him at some point though, right?"

"I get that but I want to be there for it."

"Uhm no." He frowns. "Oh come on, like you don't already know that would go over like a lead fucking brick, Boston." The arrogant look on his face lets me know he knows exactly how well that would go. "He deserves a conversation without you glowering at him the entire time or even worse you giving him that cocky smirk you like to rock."