34. Fruity Drinks - ✭ Monica ✭

Two and a half weeks came and went in the blink of an eye. I was so busy with school that I had hardly even been able to register the fact that I am now a married woman. I technically am but it still hasn't set in fully. I don't feel any different.

As Boston had suggested, I wear the ring on a chain around my neck, close to my heart. He does the same. He'd purchased us matching gold chains so we could do just that. The necklace and bracelet I never take off, not even to shower.

I towel dry my hair in my dorm room, looking in the mirror as I do. Even though Boston had made irreversible changes in my life, nothing on the outside has changed. The nipple piercings and the tattoo were the only signs that something was different.

Eyeing the outfit Marcella had picked out for me I can't help but let out a sigh. It was a dress that looked two sizes too small but Marcella had assured me it would fit. It's stretchy material would fit over my curves like a glove, she'd said.

My phone goes off and I immediately grab it. I click on the image that had just been sent and want to swoon. There's Boston dressed in a well-fitted suit. His hair is slicked back. Tattoos on his neck and hands are the only ones visible. He looks so handsome I can hardly stand it.

I click on his name and wait a few rings for him to pick up my call.

"I take it my beautiful wife likes my picture."

"I'm still not used to that but yes, yes I did."

"It's just a title and a piece of paper, don't worry about it." It was a hell of a lot more than that and he knows it. How he's so good at acting blasé about the whole thing I'll never know. "I've got to head out in a few, baby."

"I know." I fidget with a stray wet strand of hair. "You just look so handsome. I wanted to tell you that and that I miss you. Wish we were together."

"I know, me too. I wish I was with you instead of going to this lame thing."

"It's for a good cause," I remind him but he doesn't say anything to that. "Going to go pick up your hot date?" He's quiet, too quiet. "Boston?"

"You trust me, right? Like you know I would never do anything to hurt you, right?" I furrow my brow at the anxiety in his tone.

"Yes, Boston. Of course I know that." I fidget with my bracelet, feeling a sense of worry. "Is something the matter?"

"It's just a big event and it's going to get a lot of press. I don't want you to see something about me and Louisa and think anything of it."

Pictures. He means if I see pictures of the two of them together. Damn. How pretty is this girl? Doesn't matter. He loves me.

"Okay. I won't think anything of it." At least I'll try not to. If I'm completely honest, it's not going to feel great seeing another woman on his arm. "I trust you." And it's the truth.

"Good." He lets out a sigh of relief. "So, what's my sexy wife wearing tonight?" I take a picture of the outfit on the bed and send it to him.

"Oh damn. Is that a dress? Don't tell me that's a dress. That's a t-shirt."

"You can thank Marcella for the outfit choice and thigh high stripper boots."

"Pictures. I want pictures."

Feeling a little mischievous I hold out the phone and snap a shot of myself in my matching black lace bra and panties. I send it to him.

"Satisfied?"

I hear a deep groan on the other end of the phone and know the image was received. "I am far from satisfied, baby. I want you here with me. I want to do bad things with you." I clench my thighs picturing all the bad things we've done together. "You thinking about it?"