61. Grand Entrances - ✭ Monica ✭

If you would have asked me a year and a half ago if I would ever be into having a cock in my ass the answer would have been a resounding hell no. But as Boston lines himself up with me I can't help but feel an excited anticipation, as well as a bit of wariness.

He nudges his blunt tip against the tight wet spot, it takes him a moment of careful prodding until he's able to push inside. Fuck. It's huge. I tense slightly as he give me the slightest amount more.

"Ahh—" I hiss at the slight burning sensation of being stretched.

"You okay?" I nod into the sheets, eyes closed tight. "Baby, give me those eyes." I do, looking over my shoulder at him. "You're sure?" I nod again. He rocks his hips slowly, giving me more and more, adding a bit slickness to help him do so. My hands fist the sheets when he starts a steady rhythm inside of me, nearly all the way in. "It's so fucking tight." His face twists with pleasure.

"It better be." I choke out as he fully seats himself. "Shit—"

"Please don't do that."

That makes me laugh but also cringe with, "don't be gross. Not right now." Not with your dick all the way up my ass.

He leans down to place a kiss on my shoulder. "Sorry, I'll behave myself."

"Says the man who asked to put his dick in my ass." The answering grin he gives me makes me roll my eyes. "Shameless."

"No shame in wanting to make love to every part of your beautiful body." He peppers my shoulder with more kisses as he starts a slow and steady pace, easing me into it, just like he had said he would. "I love you." He goes in and out. Stretching me. Filling me. And it feels good in a forbidden sort of way. "I love that you trust me with your body." His breathing is a touch ragged as he runs his teeth over the flesh of my ear whispering, "such a naughty girl." His hand swats and then grips my ass, spreading me for him. "So fucking naughty."

"Mmmnnnffff." I bite the sheets as he moves faster inside of me, going so deep.

"Take it, baby. Take it for me." And I do, I take all of him, letting him rock in and out of me completely. I moan out at the quick and steady stretching. "That's it." The hand that isn't gripping my ass goes to my chin. "Give me that mouth." His lips claim mine, tongue diving in my mouth hungrily. The only sound in the room is the steady smacking of his skin against mine. It's not too loud since he's not going crazy fast but it's enough that I know if anyone hears it they'll know exactly what we're doing.

"Boston," I murmur his name when his lips leave mine, "they're going to be able to hear." There's a mischievous glimmer in his eye before me gives my ass a hard, loud smack.

"I doubt anyone outside this room thinks we're doing what we're doing." He pulls out the pillow from underneath my hips then rolls us onto our sides, staying inside of me the entire time. The sensation makes me hiss out again as we settle into our new position, his front against my back. He hooks his tatted arm underneath my knee and lifts it up, spreading me completely. "No one knows I've got you quite like this."

I look back at him and the feral hunger in his eyes makes my sex clench. He groans out at that and I'm sure it's because all of me clenched. A wave of pleasure rolls through me as I reach down and play with my clit. I rub myself and as I do his thrusts pick up making me moan out. I rock in time with Boston because I'm actually starting to really enjoy the sensation.

He's going at a piston's pace now and I try to choke back the noises threatening to leave my mouth. I only let the small painfully pleasurable whimpers pass. With each sweep of my fingers over my sensitive spot, each thrust, I feel myself climbing closer and closer to bliss. I never thought I would orgasm like this or even want to but I find myself getting closer and closer regardless.