15. New Experiences - ✭ Boston ✭

After a long kiss, one that brings her slowly back to reality, I slide my finger out of her insides, gliding it up her slit before putting her underwear back in place. She quivers in my arms with eyes completely glazed over with her satisfaction. The left side of her chest is still exposed to me with the flesh covered in goosebumps, nipple still hardened. I lean down and give it a quick flick of the tongue before covering her back up. I also tug the end of her dress down, so she's not completely barring herself to me.

When I look back at her she's wearing a dopey grin. Monica reaches up and touches the side of my face before pulling me down to her. Our lips meet one another in a tender fashion and although there's a large part of me that just wants to get on top of her and ravage her, I don't. I don't want to push her. I don't want to remind her of a certain other male that seemingly doesn't know how to take no for an answer.

This situation is likely to leave me with a horrible case of blue balls.

From her reaction to being touched like that you would think I was the first one to have done it. Maybe you were. But surely you'd think three years of a romantic relationship with someone means things were bound to get handsy. I know she's a virgin but surely not in all things. I mean, she's only known me about a week and look at where we are.

You're different. I doubt it. Unless I am. Am I? Clearly.

Maybe Carter really hadn't touched her at all. Something about being the only one to have touched her, other than herself, makes my pride swell and even my ego a little bit. Okay, let's be real— a lot a bit.

Once our kiss finishes I prop myself up and stare down at her quizzically with, "I have a question."

"Hmm?" She hummed out, looking drugged and a part of me wants to laugh. She's fucking adorable.

"Have you ever uhm," God, there has to be a better way to say 'have you ever been fingered before?', "uhm, have you ever done what we just did with anyone else?" Blush scorches her features. "I'm going to take that as a no."

"Is it that obvious?"

Yes. But there's no way I'm going to embarrass her further.

"No. I was just curious, is all." I place a swift kiss on her lips before lying back on the bed, feeling the strain in my pants. Calm down, Boston. The girl is a novice. You can't just whip your dick out. With the last thought I throw my forearm over my eyes and let out a heavy breath. I need to calm the fuck down.

"Do you want me to uhm..." I lift my arm slightly as I look over to her. She's gnawing her lips as she looks down at my tented pants. "You want me to help you out with that?"

"Have you ever helped out anyone with this particular problem?"

"In a sense?" She reaches down and grabs me through my pants. She strokes me a few times through them. "I've uhm, I've never seen a uhm, a... you know, like up close and personal." She continues her stroking.

"Do you want to?" She pauses and I go to grab her hand to make her stop. "You don't have to do that, Monica. Just because I pleasured you doesn't mean you have to pleasure me." But for fuck's sake I would love her to.

"No, I want to touch you." If I thought my erection couldn't become any more strained, I was wrong. She sits up and starts fumbling with my button and zipper. Once they're undone she looks at me with an odd look, like she has no idea what to do next.

Here goes nothing.

I pull down my pants and underwear simultaneously, revealing myself to her. The little gasp she lets out makes me want to smirk. She's looking at it, wide-eyed, completely nervous and there's something about her behavior that turns me on.