7. Blowing Off Steam - ✭ Boston ✭

The ride to the hotel felt like an eternity because Monica was furiously typing away on her phone and then chucking it every now and again. It would ring and she would ignore it. This happened about twenty times before she ultimately ended up shutting her phone off. Then she fell asleep.

I didn't ask her what she was talking about or with whom because I already knew it was Carter. I don't know if they'd broken up or what the deal was nor did I really care to know. As long as Monica was with me that's all that mattered. Even though I guess she's not really with me with me.

"Hey, sleepy head, we're at the hotel." I give her shoulder a little push.

"Hmm?" She murmurs as she slowly opens her eyes. "Oh, we're here." She sits up and stretches.

"Indeed we are." I get out of the car and grab our bags out of the back, tossing them over my shoulder. We walk to the front desk and confirm our reservation before getting our room key. It's a short walk to the elevator and then a quick walk to our room.

"Oh this is really nice." Monica flops herself down on one of the beds. "Soooo so comfy." I bring her bag over to her and set it down on the bed next to her. "Thank you." My eyes focus down on her, lying there, spread eagle, and I am automatically filled with dirty thoughts.

God fucking dammit. The things I would do to her... I would do all of the things...

I clear my throat. "Yeah, no problem." I set my bag down on the bed. After unzipping it I rummage around until I find my bathing suit. I need to fucking cool off.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm going to go for a swim. I've been sitting stationary for too long. Need to move around a little bit and work out the soreness." Also, need to cleanse my brain of it's dirty thoughts. "You want to come along?"

She ponders for a moment. "Nah, I think I'm going to stay behind. I've got a phone call I need to make." Thank God. I don't think I'd be able to handle her in a bathing suit with the way my thought process is right now.

"Alright."

I head into the bathroom and quickly change. When I come out she's sitting on the edge of the bed, phone in hand, probably debating whether she really wants to talk to her dead beat boyfriend or not. When she looks up her eyes land on my half naked body then immediately widen. If I'm not mistaken she likes what she sees.

"My eyes are up here, you know." Her cheeks flush a deep crimson color. "You see something you want, Miss Virgin?"

"Just because I'm a virgin doesn't mean I don't get turned on." My brow raises at that admission. I turn her on. "Not that you, uhm. Yeah." She looks away from me, cheeks still aflame. "That came out wrong."

Bullshit.

"Honest mistake, I'm sure." It wasn't. Not to sound arrogant but I am a regular at the gym and train with my friend Torey all the time. "Well, I'll see you later." She doesn't respond and she still doesn't look at me before I exit. It's adorable how easily embarrassed she gets.

✩✩✩

I'd taken several laps in the pool, stretching out my body and effectively ridding myself of my perverse thoughts. Luckily there were no other people, specifically kids, in my way.  I'm currently sitting in the hot tub enjoying the heat against my muscles. I hear the door open and let out a frustrated sigh knowing my peace has finally been disturbed.

Fuck me. Fuck me straight to hell.

Monica had stepped through the door and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor. She's in a two-piece, revealing the majority of her gorgeous body to me. Her dark hair is down and in waves, stopping at her luscious breasts. They're not too large but they are pretty big.