✭ Summary ✭

Complete

Book 4 of 4

There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and movies would have you believe. But Monica McCaslin didn't think she would ever be one of those people, would ever have one of those moments.

Brought up in a small suburb, with everything she could ever ask for, there wasn't much left for her to want. Monica's ordinary life was to go as such— follow her high school sweetheart to college, graduate, get married, have two kids; the cookie cutter life. White picket fence included.

What she did not expect was to meet a dark-haired stranger sitting all alone on a park bench, at that very same school she was to attend with said future husband. After a brief conversation, just a handful of words between them, Monica decides to go on a cross-country road trip with him; putting her faith and future in the hands of a stranger.

Thinking she'd soon regret her decision and the life she left behind, she realizes she doesn't at all. Free of expectation and a future that she thought was set in stone, she begins to find the woman she was truly meant to be.

State by state, with each border they cross, Monica liberates her true self.