42. Make Me Forget - ✭ Monica ✭

Boston searches my face, looking slightly concerned as he does so.

"Please, I need this. I need you." I need you to make me forget everything going on between us.

I miss you. I miss us. I just want to feel good with you...

His eyes flicker with emotion in response, like he'd been able to read my thoughts. He pushes his jeans down until he's standing in his underwear. I look his body over and an overwhelming feeling takes over me as I realize how much I've missed him.

I reach out and run my hands along his sculpted body, feeling tears come to my eyes when I reach his ring. My fingers clutch hold of it and I close my eyes as they do, trying to reel in the emotions I'd been avoiding for weeks.

We're married. This man is my husband

"You're trembling."

Am I? I am. I hadn't even realized, that in my efforts to hold back my crying, I'd began to physically show I was.

"Baby, look at me." I don't. He lifts my chin and I open my eyes. I'd managed to keep from crying but I know he can see the moisture there because his features turn sad. "Monica, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I wish you wouldn't have ever met me. I wish I—"

I pull him down and make him kiss my lips. I can't hear him say any of that. Without him I wouldn't be the person I've grown into. He'd awoken me from my catatonic state of going through the motions of life. I love him for it.

"Monica, please," he pulls away from me, "I didn't mean to ruin—"

"You haven't ruined anything for me, Boston. I'm not happy with you right now. I'm angry with you. I'm hurt that you kept things from me. I'm allowed to feel these things." He nods his head in agreement. "I just want to be with you and not think about all of that right now. I just want to be with my husband."

He leans down and places small, soft kisses on my lips before setting his forehead on mine. "Alright, whatever you want."

He reaches around my back to unclasp my bra, freeing my breasts when he pulls off the garment. Fingertips caress my ribcage before they dance down my skin toward the hem of the lace that covers the last bit of my body. A gasp leave my lips when he dips his hand inside. The pressure he applies to my needy bundle of nerves is something I haven't felt since I can't even remember when. We hadn't had sex nor have I touched myself in over a month.

"You're so wet, baby." He rubs down the length of my slit and then dips two fingers inside. "So, so wet."

"It's been so long."

"I know." He swirls his fingers inside of me. "Have you touched yourself since the last time we touched like this?"

I suck in my bottom lip at the sensation he's building in me and somehow manage to say, "no, no I haven't. Have you?"

"A couple of times, yeah. I kept thinking back to that time on the jet." His words have me reaching into his underwear to grab ahold of him. I pump him as he continues, "fucking you so hard from behind like that. You letting me do naughty things to that backside of yours."

"What else did you think about?" Hearing about it is turning me on like crazy. He bites his lip like he doesn't want to say the rest. "Tell me what you thought about."

"I thought about fucking you so hard," he groans out as I sweep my thumb over his tip, retrieving a bit of precum, "so so hard, baby. So hard you forgot why you were angry with me in the first place."

"Then make me forget." He moans deeply. "Please, I want you to."

"You want it rough?" I grab him harder making him let out a hiss. His eyes darken as he removes his fingers from my insides. His hands grasp the sides of my face in a rough manner before he crashes his lips on mine. They're devouring me, probably going to leave my lips in a swollen, semi-bruised state and I love the feeling.