17. Much Much More - ✭ Boston ✭

She'd fallen asleep in my arms last night after her little breakdown. I hadn't been able to fall asleep though. My phone went off nearly a hundred times because my friends back home were asking who my new girl was. They know Monica must be special since I haven't dated anyone since the fallout with my last girlfriend, Coraline.

She was the reason for my restlessness. I'd sworn off girlfriends after she broke my heart. The organ was already dysfunctional as it was. I didn't need anyone else tampering with it, crushing it again. But with the way it beats around Monica, it would seem I don't really have a choice in the matter.

You're fucking infatuated with her. Don't I know it. You're going to get your heart torn out again. I sincerely fucking hope not.

I can't get enough of Monica. We've spent the entire day in bed together watching movies and kissing. Her pouty lips melding with my lips is fucking blissful. Her tongue pushing against mine while she lets my hands roam her body gives me life. The way I make her tremble and moan, make her want more and more, is extremely satisfying.

She didn't have to say she was my girl, she showed me. The way her body so readily responds to me shows me that. It's mine. As if to prove the point, Monica throws her leg around my hip. She grinds herself on my erection, making a strangled groan leave my throat.

"Jesus, Mon." I grab the side of her hip and pull it even closer, until she's pressed firmly against my hardened length. I roll my hips and then thrust against her, coaxing a low moan from her. My cock rubs against her core over and over, the only thing separating our naked flesh is our underwear. "You like that?" Her eyes flutter to mine as she gives me a breathy nod. Her hips begin picking up the pace, giving herself and me the exact friction needed. "That's it, Mon. Don't stop." Her breathing starts to become labored and her mouth is slack, jaw trembling slightly as she holds my gaze. We rock together, building our orgasms with one another, until we finally hit our pinnacle. "You're so fucking beautiful." I grab her and kiss her fiercely, devouring the last bits of our pleasure.

When I pull away from her she lets out a breathless sound then says, "I think I ruined my underwear."

I snort out a laugh. "Oh I don't think I know I ruined mine." I don't tell her she'd also helped the ruining process. She's so wet it had soaked right through her underwear and mine. Made for a better orgasm, if I'm honest. Covered in her sweet pussy juice.

I want to taste her. I bet she tastes fucking delicious. Would she let me put my mouth on her? She'd surely enjoy the tongue ring. I picture being face to face with her pretty pink lips, able to kiss them the way I just had her. My mouth waters just at the thought.

"Boston?"

"Huh?"

"I was saying I'm in desperate need of a shower." Monica unwraps her legs from around me and lays back. "I'm all sweaty and wet."

Yeah you are. So wet. I need to stop thinking about eating her out.

"Imagine if we were actually doing the real thing. We'd be a hell of a lot sweatier." I blurted out.

She surprises me with, "that is what I was imagining."

Oh. She was picturing me inside of her? Fuck. I'm going to get hard all over again. Probably best if you clean up the mess in your underwear first. Valid point.

"Do you mind if I hit up the shower first since, you know, I'm covered in my own jizz and all?" I gesture down to my saturated underwear. "Unless you want to join? We could share the shower, celebrate our one week anniversary."