19. Anything & Everything - ✭ Boston ✭

I kiss down to her navel and then swirl my tongue around it. She's shaking so hard and I haven't even barely touched her yet. My finger continues to tease the hem of the lace that sits right above the place I want to kiss in the most intimate of ways. I look up at her and she's watching me with a nervous expression. Holding her gaze, I dip down and place a kiss where I know her most sensitive spot is, giving her a little bit of sensual suction at the end. She's shaking now, visibly unsure of what's going to happen next.

"Can I kiss you?" I play with the hem some more. "Preferably without these."

"Whaaa what?"

"Here." I run my finger up her clothed slit. "I want to kiss you here." That makes her let out what sounds like a frustrated moaning laugh. "Is that a yes?" She nods, too unsure of her voice, I'm sure. I slowly pull the lace down her legs, little nervous jitters twitch through their muscles as I do. Her innocence is so sexy, as is the way she responds to me. "I'm going to make you feel good, baby." I look her bare body up and down and want nothing more than to do just that. "So so good." I bite my lip in hungry anticipation.

"Boston?" I look away from her immaculate, naked body. "I'm really nervous."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." That look in her eye tells me that she does, completely. I take both of her legs and prop them up, spreading her wide-open for me. Her pussy exposed, at my full disposal. My cock aches at the sight. "Boston..." I look up to see her hands over her face.

"You're beautiful, Monica." And super wet. Beautifully wet. "There's no need to hide from me." She still doesn't move her hands away as she continues to tremble.

I place my mouth on her, running my tongue up her before sucking her clit into my mouth. "Oh God!" Monica immediately goes to shut her legs at the sensation but I hold them open, making her take the pleasure. I attack her with my tongue, feeling her hips quake in my grip as I keep them open. "Unmph—" I glance up when her hips start circling my face on their on accord. Monica's hands are in her hair now as she stares up at the ceiling, searching for her release. Her breaths become quicker and more labored with each flick, stroke, and suck from my mouth. Her thighs begin trembling and I know she's almost there. I know she's going to come, to give me another one of her firsts. I fucking adore it. "Just like that... oh..." She chokes on a noise as I apply more speed and pressure. She moans my name as her orgasm slams into her. Her back arches off the bed. Her hands claw at the sheets ravenously. She tries pushing away from me but I have her like a vice grip, savoring all of the sweet nectar dripping out of her.

Once the unintelligible noises stop falling from her mouth, and her body stops quivering from head to toe, do I finally release my hold on her. Her legs are now lax on either side of my face.

I spread her open with my fingers and stick my tongue inside of her tight little hole. I give her a few languid licks before pulling back and looking at her beautiful pink lips. There's a sense of pride that flows through me knowing that I'm the only one to give her pleasure like this. I lick my lips when I see the evidence of her virginity right in front of me. 

"Oh my god please stop staring at it like that."

Whoops. I was completely mesmerized by her pussy. Also the thought of taking her virginity.

"Sorry, it's just beautiful." My cock throbs in agreement, wanting to become personally acquainted with it.

"Vaginas are not beautiful, Boston." She grimaces. "You can chill with that talk."

"Mmm, well I would beg to differ." I make my way up alongside of her before pulling her naked body into mine, loving the feel of it. "You know yours is quite breathtaking. Got a sneak peek at that hymen too."