43. One Step At A Time - ✭ Boston ✭

"Some things are meant to be," she moaned out, eyes locked on mine. Her hands creep up my chest before fisting the gold chain that holds the symbol of the vows we'd made to one another. "Baby, I love you." Those words and the way she works me over and over has me groaning out in pleasure.

"I love you too." She grabs her tits, pinching her nipples as she tosses her head back. "You're so fucking beautiful, Mon." I bring my hands to her hips and make her work a little faster on me, needing the quicker pace.

I revel in the feeling of her continuous motions. She's working me up to oblivion and she knows it. I want to come in her so fucking bad but then that empty feeling sets in the pit of my stomach as I say, "I need to come, Mon. I shouldn't do it inside—" Her lips smother mine.

I'm about to shove her off of me because I feel like I'm going to shoot spigots but she takes my hands off of her hips. She threads her fingers with mine before putting them above my head. Her lips break away from me and her emerald depths stare into mine. Her gaze is coaxing my orgasm as is her rough but sensual pace.

"Monica, baby," she rocks harder, making my orgasm push through me even though I'm trying so hard not to let it. "Fuck, baby, fuuuuuck!" I come inside of her and I come hard. I see blackness. I see stars. I see nothingness as my ears start to ring. This is one of the best orgasms I've ever had. When I come down from my high, she's breathless and beautiful, sprawled out across my chest.

I wrap my arms around her small frame as she catches her breath. My nose nuzzles the top of her hair, taking in her fragrance deeply. She smells like lavender and mint, I adore the mixture because it's hers. It's her scent.

After an eternity of us lying like that, all wrapped up in one another, she shifts out of my arms. She rolls off to the side of me, lying flat on her back, staring at the ceiling. She looks completely sated but she also looks a little lost.

I cock and elbow behind my head, "Penny for your thoughts, Cherry."

"The semester starts in a few weeks."

Not even a fucking five minute intermission. Guess it's better this way. I look away from her, up at the ceiling, like she's doing. I'd rather not have this conversation eye to eye either.

"You going abroad?"

"Yeah. My application has already been accepted." She didn't even tell me that before. "Which means I'm going to be gone for a few months."

"Nearly half a year," I corrected. "And I'll be in Vegas."

"You will be." She reaches down and threads her fingers with mine and I've never hated a ceiling as much as I hate the one I'm staring at. "We'll figure out a way to make it work."

"Oh, well, that's a fucking relief to hear." I feel her tense next to me at my angry tone. I tear my hand out of hers and roll off the side of the bed. I go over to my underwear and put them on, not looking at her as I spit out, "if you just want to move on— then move on. There's no need to figure anything out. It's not that complicated."

"I'm not saying I want to move on, Boston. That's not what this is." She can say that but part of it is, even if she doesn't want to acknowledge that fact. "Boston—"

I don't say anything as I slip on the rest of my clothing, including my shoes. I hear her getting off of the bed, scurrying around to put her clothing on as well. I throw on my jacket and check the pocket for my cigarettes. I'd picked up the habit again, not being able to cope with the stress between us in an entirely healthy way.

When I reach the door she asks, "where are you going?"

"Out for a smoke."

"Don't do this." My back is toward her, making her voice barely audible but I'd heard it regardless. "Don't shut me out."