32. Birthday Girl - ✭ Monica ✭

I fidget with the hem of my skirt, feeling like maybe I should've worn something longer. The wind keeps blowing it up. I'm pretty sure I've flashed a bit of my bare ass to a decent amount of people. 

Boston said he wanted to take me out for dinner at one of his favorite places that also plays live rock. Dinner, drinks, and good music he'd promised. But beforehand he wanted to show me his shop, have me meet 'the crew', as he referred to them.

I'd adorned a rather short black skirt paired with an ivy-green, off the shoulder, crop-top. The color made my eyes stand out and my boobs look fantastic. I'd wanted to be sexy for him by wearing a lacy thong but I'm pretty sure half the people on the Vegas strip have gotten a show of it.

I'd opted for a pair of converse instead of heels because after last night, this morning as well, I'm surprised I can walk. Being flat-footed was a reminder of the height difference Boston and I had. He was like a giant compared to me now.

"I'm nervous."

"Nothing to be nervous about, Cherry. You're my girl. They're going to love you just like I do." He caresses my cheek with his thumb. "You look so fucking beautiful right now."

"Thank you." I fiddle with the end of my ponytail, the one that sits high up on my head. It's the only part of my outfit I'm not regretting because if my hair were down it would surely be whipping me in the face.

"I wanna wrap my hand around this while I do naughty things to you from behind." I push his chest. "What?"

"You haven't had your fill of me yet, tatted Elvis?"

His eyes darken, "not even close."

He leans down and kisses me passionately. Usually public displays like this would bother me. With Boston I don't care. I don't care about the wind, the people. I'm just caught in the arms around me, caught in the neon glow of the shop's lights.

"Well, God damn, Boston, fuck her right here on the sidewalk, why don't you." A deep feminine voice laughed, making Boston loosen his grip on me.

"Way to kill a moment, Vik."

"It's what I'm good at, mate." Her voice has a hint of an accent but I can't tell what it is. Though looking at her directly she seems extremely masculine. Not directly in her frame but in her stance and attire. If I were attracted to women, I'd definitely be attracted to her. As if she could read my mind, she winks. "So you're the virgin, eh?" My cheeks flare.

"Shut the fuck up, Vikki."

"I'm just fucking with yah, beautiful. Name's Vikki." She sticks out a slim, tatted hand and I shake it.

"I'm Monica."

"Love the name. Sexy— like you." What? She surprises me even more when she stops shaking my hand and places a wet kiss on it. Oh.

"Alright, Vikki, stop trying to sleep with my girl." Boston's voice is tight, like he actually thinks she'd try and sleep with me.

Maybe she would?

Her blue eyes flicker up to his and she smirks. "Like I said, she'd prefer me over you anyway." She looks back at me with, "unfortunate you don't go both ways, sweets. I could show you a hell of a time." Her tongue slides out over her lips displaying a similar ring to Boston's and I'm now just registering her meaning.

I don't even know how to respond to that.

"I, uhm, nice to meet you?"

She lets out a loud bark of a laugh with, "nice to meet you too, love. Nice to meet you too." A few more laughs. "Oh I like her, Bos. You two coming inside or are you going to bang on the sidewalk?" I'm sure my face is the same color as a fire hydrant right now.