28. Filthy Conversations - ✭ Monica ✭

I bite my lip in anticipation and place the phone on speaker. "So how do you want to do this?"

"It was your idea, Cherry." It was. God, why did I suggest this? What is going through my head these days? Sending sexy pictures. Getting off over the phone with him multiple times a week. And now watching porn together? "How about three, two, one and we both press play?"

"Okay, that sounds good." Speaking of good, I am really hoping this particular porn is.

I'd tried to find a couple that loosely resembles us, loosely. The guy doesn't have remotely the amount of tattoos Boston has. We count down and press play.

They're going on about how she looks sexy in her bridesmaid dress and how she likes her shoes. Now they're full-fledged making out. Their hands are all over each other in a overly desperate fashion.

"Seems very realistic." Boston chuckled.

"Entirely."

The male lead shoves the girl up against the wall and then drops to his knees. He jerks her dress up, tears her panties off, then attacks her sex with his mouth. Her moans are surprisingly realistic. They're not over the top or extra. The way he's pleasuring her reminds me of Boston's mouth on me.

"That's hot." He breathes out deep when the girl frees her breasts. She's grabbing herself with one hand while the other is threaded in his hair.

"Very hot." I add, when she grinds herself against his face.

She orgasms and my mouth goes dry, making me feel rather parched. The guy stands and strips down to nothing, he's surprisingly hot for a porn star. I usually don't find the male leads attractive in these things but he's an exception.

He flips the girl around and tears her dress up the back before landing a solid slap to her ass. He lines himself up with her before giving her his entire cock in one shot. His pace starts unforgiving and unrelenting the smacking of the two of them and her moans the only sounds.

"I want to fuck you like that." Boston grunts out and it has me pinching my nipples. "I want to slam you up against the wall and pound into that sweet pussy."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah."

The couple on the screen is kissing feverishly. He's lifting her leg while going much slower as he plays with her pussy lips with one hand. I reach down and touch myself, feeling the wetness coating my lips from my voyeuristic behavior.

"Monica, are you touching yourself?"

"Yes. Are you?"

"Yeah, I'm stroking myself." The guy picks up the female and brings her up to a bedroom, slamming her down on the bed before ravishing her pussy with his mouth again. "This guy likes to eat pussy as much as I do."

"I love it when you eat me." I slip two fingers inside of myself at the thought. "I love feeling your tongue slide all over me. Love when you suck me into your mouth. The way your tongue ring feels." I let out a little whimper of a noise as I close my eyes and imagine it.

"Baby, you picturing it? You thinking about me?"

"Mhmm."

"Close the laptop." I do as he says and then see my phone asking to accept a video call. "Pick it up. I want to see you." I pick it up, red-cheeked, I'm sure. "There she is. There's my beautiful girl." He's shirtless, hair a sexy disheveled mess. God he's so hot.

"I miss you." He licks his lips and I eye the ring I'd just imagined on me. "So much."

"You still touching yourself?" I nod. "Let me see." I shake my head no, feeling embarrassed. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."