2

Saturday  9:15 am01/20/2018

Saturday
9:15 am
01/20/2018

You just got off from your very exhausting shift at the hospital and as you were walking to the car, your phone started ringing and it was Desiree. You answered, "Hey, what's up?" She sounded like if she was in a hurry, "Y/N. Where are you? I need my car to get to work." You completely forgot you had her car. "Shit I'm sorry I got called in for work last night as I was about to leave with the guy from the bar last night. Spencer." You explain as you start driving to her apartment which isn't that far from you. "Ok well please hurry, I can't be late again." She tells you. "Alright but you're going to have to tell me what happened with that guy." You teased. "We'll talk about that later, but all I can say is, it was one hell of a night to remember." She said. "Ok I'll see you in a bit. Bye bitch."

You arrived to her apartment and you got out of her car and she drove off. She was running very late now. As you were about to call for an uber, you got a text from Spencer.

'good morning y/n. i'm on my way to the coffee shop. you still coming?" - 9:29 am
'good morning spencer. i'm still going, i'll see you in a few.'-9:30am
'see you then.'-9:30am
read

You quickly called for an uber and the drive was less than 10 minutes and before you knew it, you were outside of the coffee shop, still in your scrubs. He'll understand, you just got off of an exhausting shift.

Once you walked in you saw Spencer sitting down at a table with a brown satchel on the ground and he had papers in front of him. Most likely from his job. You walk over to where he was and said, "Hey, sorry I'm a bit late." You apologized as you sat in front of him. "Hey, don't worry about it. I just got here less than five minutes ago, so you're good."

You smiled at how understanding he was. "So, what's all this?" You ask, generally curious. "Oh uh these are some files that I need to fill out from our case last night that we closed fairly quickly, and these right here are some of my students papers." He explains to you as he points at each pile.

As he pointed at the piles you looked at his hands and oh my god, you had never seen a man's hands that attractive before. His hands were big, veiny and his fingers were long too. You started to think about what they would feel like wrapped around your—.

Your pulled out of your thoughts by Spencer letting out a small laugh. "I'm sorry— uh what were you saying?" You ask now embarrassed because he most likely saw you looking at his hands. "I was asking if you wanted to order some coffee already?" He said while having a smirk on his face. "Uh... yeah, I'm in desperate need for coffee right now." You told him.

Both standing up from the table, you guys walked to the counter and stood in line. " So if I remember correctly, you told me you worked for the Behavioral Analysis Unit. Right?" He nodded. "Why do you have students papers then?" You asked him. "Oh yeah, I uh—I'm also a part time professor at the university here." He says as you both approach the counter to place your orders. You nod taking in what he was saying.