50 pt.1

12/12/2018Wednesday10:09 pm

12/12/2018
Wednesday
10:09 pm

You were walking out of your bedroom, phone in hand, a blanket wrapped around your body, heading straight for the couch in the living room. Taking a seat at the end of the couch, resting your back against the arm of the couch, and bringing your knees up to your chest. You grab the tv remote from beside you, turning on the tv and skipping through the channels before landing on a rerun episode of Grey's Anatomy.

Tossing the control to the other end of the couch, you unlocked your phone checking to see if there was a text or a call from Spencer that you may have missed, but there was nothing. You groaned, tilting your head back and looking up at the ceiling. He should have texted or called you already.

Spencer had left Sunday morning for a case in New York. He wasn't with you when he got the call, but he had called you minutes after he found out he was leaving. And before he left he made sure to ask if you would be ok alone for a few days, which you answered with a yes. Spencer would constantly text you, letting you know where he was at and calling whenever he had time just to check up on you and see how you were doing.

Even though you saw him before he left, you wanted to hear his voice and listen to what he had to say about New York and the case he's working on. You also wanted to tell him about your day and how your session went with Dr. Suarez on Monday and today. Therapy for you has actually been going very well ever since you talked more about how you were feeling to Spencer, which helped you out a lot because you started talking with Dr. Suarez about that day at the hospital and she is very proud of you and your progress.

You're pulled out of your thoughts by the sound of your phone chiming in your hand and flashing from your phone on the ceiling. You sat upright, flipping your phone to look down at the screen and see a text from none other than your boyfriend, Spencer Reid.

Spence: Sorry, babe I haven't called, we've been pretty busy here at the station. I will call you when I get a chance, hopefully it isn't too late and I don't wake you. I love and miss you, pretty girl.

You sighed, reading over his text a second time before sending a text back.

Y/N: Don't be sorry, babe, you're doing your job. I will stay awake if I have to if it means I get to talk to you later. I love and miss you, pretty boy ;).

You placed your phone down beside you, adjusting yourself on the couch to pay attention to the episode on the tv. You weren't expecting Spencer to send a text back, but you're surprised when you see the flash and hear the chime of your phone.

Spence: What does the semicolon and parentheses mean?

And then another flash and chime.

Spence: Wait never mind, it looks like it's winking! Am I right?

You giggled before sending a text back.