12

USE OF MARIJUANA _________________

USE OF MARIJUANA
_________________

02/15/2018
Thursday
2:16pm

The next day, you wake up to hearing Spencer talking. You weren't sure if someone was with him or if he was on the phone. You get up from the bed and your legs are sore as fuck.

Slowly walking around the room to look for the hoodie you had on last night, you see it by his dresser on the floor.

You changed quickly and grabbed your phone to check the time. It's 2:16pm. Damn

Walking closer to the door, you peaked through and saw Spencer on the couch with the phone to his ear. You walk out and sit next to him. He gives you soft smile which you return.

"Ok. Thank you for letting me know and I'll see you tomorrow." He says before hanging up.

"You're leaving?" You ask him. A hint of sadness in your voice.

Spencer grabs onto you and pulls you onto his lap. You wince a bit and he kisses the top of your head and says, "Yeah, I have a teaching seminar in Los Angeles. I'm gonna be there for a week and I should be back next Friday."

"Ok. What time do you leave?" You ask him while putting your head on his shoulder. He starts to rock us a bit and he says, "In two hours."

You were hoping for it to be a later time but he has to go early. "Alright then, can you take me home?" You say lifting yourself from his lap, but he pulls you back onto him. "Not yet, I wanna hold you for a bit before I have to go." He tells you and you're sure your heart skipped a beat.

He cups your cheek and pulls you in for a kiss before you stopped him and said, "Wait I have morning breath." You get up and walk to the bathroom to brush your teeth quickly and once you came out, you basically jumped back onto his lap and smashed your lips to his.

"Baby, I need to get ready." Spencer says in between the kiss as you start to grind your hips. You can feel him getting hard under you, "Y/N I'm serious." He says more in a serious way.

You stop all movements and cross your arms in front of you and pout, "You're no fun. We could be quick." Spencer shakes his head and his right hand goes up to your throat pulling you close to him.

"I know we can be quick, but if I'm going to fuck you I want it to last longer, so when I come back, you'll get what you want." He says and pulls you in for one last kiss. He places his hand on your thigh slowly making his way up when he feels that you're not wearing anything underneath.

"No panties?" He questions with a smirk.

"I couldn't find them. I don't know where you threw them last night." You say. Spencer reaches into the pocket of his sweats and says, "These ones?"