50 pt.2

(continued)

(continued)

6:44 pm

"Babe, have you ordered an Uber yet?" you asked, looking at Spencer through the mirror. He nodded, "Yeah, but like always I have trouble doing it, but I was able to figure it out." You chuckled as you stood from your chair and went over to the full length mirror.

You had chosen to wear a pair of light wash high waist jeans that flared a bit at the bottom, a white turtleneck, a black leather jacket and a pair of black heeled boots. Spencer insisted you wear his silver dagger necklace and promise ring, even though you wear both all the time. Your makeup was the same as always, just adding a pair of lashes. You left your hair down, opting for loose curls for the night.

You turned to face Spencer, flashing him a smile before asking, "Alright, babe, how do I look?" He stood from the edge of the bed, coming to stand behind you, turning your body back to face the mirror. He kissed you on your temple, "I think you look beautiful, my love," he said. You blushed at his words, "Thank you," you beamed.

"But we can't forget about you, babe. You look hot. Are you expecting to go home with someone?" you teased. Spencer shook his head, turning you back to face him.

He presses his lips onto yours, muttering between the kiss, "The only person I'm going to go home with is you." You pulled away with a smile on your face. You placed both hands on Spencer's face, seeing him playfully roll his eyes, "Good," you said winking and pulling away from his hold.

You grabbed your purse, putting your phone, lip gloss, small mirror, your wallet, and a hair tie. When you had all of your things, you grabbed a hold of Spencer's arm, walking out together of the bedroom and out of the apartment. "We don't want to be late now do we?" you teasingly asked.

Spencer chuckled, locking the apartment door behind the two of you before walking towards the elevator. Once you both made it into the elevator and the doors closed, you kept your gaze on Spencer, admiring every single one of the features on his face. "You know babe, you really do look hot. The black satin button up, black jeans, black converse, silver watch, silver rings, and the chain you're wearing," you paused, biting down on your bottom lip, "I could just fuck you right here," you whispered.

He shook his head, "We're barely leaving the apartment and you're already going to start with this little act of yours?" he questioned, looking down at you with raised eyebrows. You furrowed your brows, "What do you mean? You said I had to be on my best behavior at the bar and if I'm right, we're in an elevator. Nothing's wrong with a little bit of teasing. Think of it as pre-gaming. You do know what that is, right?" you challenged.

The doors opened, Spencer wrapped his arm around your waist, walking you out of the elevator and towards the exit of the building. He leaned down, lips brushing against your ear, "You better know what you're doing, Y/N because if you're planning on keeping this up throughout the night, we both know how it will end."