*24*

SMUT WARNING______________

SMUT WARNING
______________

"You have no idea what I'm capable of doing daddy, but I guess you'll just have to find out."

"Oh really? You gonna show me what you're capable of little girl?" He asks and tries to place his hands back on your hips, but you move them away.

You start to grind on his thigh, and you keep eye contact with him and say, "You like it when I do this daddy? Wear skirts this short? Wear things like this, that make me look innocent, but you and I both know that it isn't true."

Starting to grind a bit faster, he starts to bounce his leg and that causes you to let out a small whine. You lean you forward supporting your weight on his shoulder, while he buries his face in the crook of your neck leaving kisses there.

"How's that feel baby?" He asks and you could feel his smirk on you.

You let out a soft whine in his ear and place both hands on his shoulder pushing yourself back. You look him in the eye and grab his hand and slide two fingers into your mouth and grind against his thigh.

His eyes flash with lust while your tongue drags up the pads of his middle and index finger. The pressure building in your core is overwhelming, your hips roll aggressively against his thigh. He starts to bounce his leg faster, adding to the sensation because he knows you're close. The eye contact you both have is debilitating sexy.

You hate what you're about to do next.

Stopping your movements, you get off from Spencer's thigh and remove his fingers from your mouth and stand in front of him. "Why'd you stop?"

"I'm not done yet. Stay right there and don't fucking move." You tell him and he nods at your words.

Walking into your room, you go through your drawers and find a pair of handcuffs you bought a few days ago. Next you walk into your closet and get the box in the corner that no one knows about. You grab a blindfold and your collar.

Once you have all your things, you take off the shirt you had on, so you were now left in the light pink lace bra, matching panties and white skirt.

You entered the living room and saw that Spencer had stayed in the same spot like you told him too. He turned to look at you and his eyes traveled down your entire body and his eyes landed on the things you had in your hands.

"You're gonna use those things on me?" He asked.

You walked over to stand in front of him and you straddled him and said, "Aren't you a genius? Put two and two together babe."