45*

CW: FLUFF, BRIEF MEDICAL TALK, LANGUAGE, IMPLIED SEX, AND SLIGHT SMUT (THIGH RIDING)

_____________________________________

Three Weeks Later

"Babe, come back and lay with me," you whined.

Spencer looked up from his book, seeing you standing in the doorway of his office with a blanket wrapped around you. He closed the book, setting it down and gesturing with two of his fingers for you to 'come here'. You slowly walked over to him, seeing him push his chair back a bit, so there would be enough room for you to take a seat.

"What are you even doing here so early in the morning?" you asked as you took a seat in his lap, feeling his arms wrap around you and resting your head on his shoulder. "Emily called me and said she wanted me to go through some of the files from the case they are working on, so I'm waiting for Penelope to email them to me. What are you doing out of bed so early?" he questioned, kissing you lightly on your cheek.

You smiled, "You weren't with me. I missed you," you admitted. "I was going to go back as soon as I finished in here," he explained. "Can I just stay in here with you, until you finish? I promise I won't bother you, I just want you to hold me," you questioned. "Of course you can, my love," Spencer whispered, before pressing his lips to your neck.

"Thank you, babe," you replied, then pressed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

You waited patiently and kept your promise not to bother him while he worked, so you closed your eyes and tried to go back to sleep. Spencer kept his left hand on your back, rubbing it gently, while his right hand was on his laptop scrolling through the files Garcia eventually sent over.

"Go back to sleep, love. I'll take you back to bed soon," Spencer whispered softly into your ear. "Promise?" you asked curiously. "I promise," he replied.

Eventually you drifted off into sleep, feeling Spencer press his lips to the top of your head and faintly hearing him say, "I love you."

_

After who knows how long, you woke up to the sounds of Spencer letting out multiple explicits in the kitchen. You giggled at his choice of words and took notice that you were back in bed and Spencer's side was obviously empty since he's in the kitchen doing who knows what. You turned on your side, reaching for your phone beside you and checking the time.

10:27 am

You sat up slowly, stretching before getting out of bed, and going to see what Spencer was doing. Before you walked out, you put on your slippers, then walked into the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face.

Once you were in the bathroom, you closed the door behind you, but didn't lock it because that is rule Spencer setup since you've been home. He was worried that you'd fall or get hurt, so he said close the door, but don't lock it. Better safe than sorry, was what he said.