*27*

FLUFF AND SMUT_______________

FLUFF AND SMUT
_______________

07/08/2018
Sunday
11:49am

The next morning, you wake up to the sounds of a phone ringing. Turning over to figure out which side the noise was coming from, you quickly notice that it's Spencer's phone. "Babe, someone's calling you." You said softly as you shook him lightly.

He still didn't wake up.

"Spence, wake up." You said a little louder and brushed some of his hair from his face.

He let out a groan and moved around and said, "Who is it?"

You reached over his sleeping body and grabbed his phone. Looking at the screen, you see that the call ended, but the banner appeared saying he missed a call from Emily.

"Babe it was Emily."

Spencer slowly sat up and flashes you a smile. "Morning baby."

"Morning babe." You said before you handed him his phone . He got up from the bed and went into the living room to call her back. You're assuming they got back and they are just letting him know or he has to leave already.

Standing up from the bed, you walked into the bathroom and turned on the water to take a quick shower. You don't even know how much you had to drink last night, but assuming from the massive headache you have right now, it was a lot of alcohol.

You striped out of your clothing and put them into the hamper and hopped into the shower.

Letting the water run down your body, you heard the bathroom door open. You let out a sigh preparing yourself for what he's about to say.

Instead of hearing him say anything, Spencer gets into the shower with you. "I thought you'd still be in bed." He said as he got underneath the water.

"No I wanted to take a shower. What did Emily say?" You ask him while you get some shampoo in your hand. While lathering the shampoo onto your hair, Spencer says, "She just wanted to let me know that they are back and that I have to be in tomorrow morning by 9."

"So you're gonna go back home?" You ask shyly.

You get under the water and feels the suds running down your body and hear Spencer grab his shampoo. "Yeah I do have to go back, but I can stay here with you, till later."

Humming in response you get some conditioner and lather it into your hair. "You ok?" Spencer asks.

"Why wouldn't I be ok? I'm fine babe. Promise." You say and grab your loofah and put some body wash on it and start to scrub your body.

"You'd tell me if something was bothering you right?"

You make a confused expression and say, "Of course I would tell you. Nothing is bothering me though." You try and steer the conversation into something different.