28

WARNING: PHONE SEX, SLIGHT DEGRADING, PRAISE, MASTURBATION, BREEDING KINK, WEAPONS, AND BLOOD_________________

_________________

07/09/2018
Monday
9:00am

Spencer's POV

"We are headed to Los Angeles, where two murders in the last two days with the exact same M.O. have the authorities puzzled. The first homicide was yesterday following a hit and run eagle rock." Emily starts to present the case, while we all look through the files and a video plays on the monitor of the hit and run. I turn to look at the monitor, then Penelope speaks, "This man in a pickup rear ended this woman in a sedan, and then he got out of his car and he shot her."

Emily looks down at the file in front of her and back at the monitor, "Twice in the chest at close range. He then fled the scene. Cops thought that it was a road rage accident gone wrong until today." Penelope stands by the monitor with the controller, "A few hours ago, a second shooting happened following a violent accident, this time in Reseda."

"Similar pattern, and the same driver according to eye witness accounts. This time he's in the SUV." We all look back at the monitor to see the newest hit and run surveillance footage. "He T-bones the red truck. He survives the crash, and just like before, he gets out, he walks up to the other car and shoots the driver."

"We've seen cases of symphorophilia before, where a suspect gets off on staging a crash, but none of that involved a gun." Luke says. I finally put in a few words, "And given the fact that he is also the driver, I think its more likely a case of autassassinophilia. Its an overlapping paraphilia in which an individual derives arousal of sexual pleasure from the thought of and or risk of being killed."

"Makes me think that the vehicles are important to him in some way, like they are part of what he is trying to do or say." Matt tells. "Were any of the cars the suspect used reported stolen?" Luke asked looking at Penelope, "Oh, yeah, both vehicles were reported missing prior to the accidents." JJ says, "We've got the making of a thrill killer here."

We all turn our attention to Emily as she announces, "A thrill killer at the start of a spree. With two dead and our primary suspect at large, the jets standing by. Wheels up in 15."

The team stands from the roundtable and makes their way into the bullpen to grab their go-bags. After I grabbed my things, I went over to the kitchenette to make a cup of coffee and call Y/N, I'm hoping that she's awake.
__

Your POV

This morning you had woke up way to early for your liking, so you decided on making yourself breakfast and sit outside on your balcony while eating and reading through a book. Pride and Prejudice to be exact. While you took a sip from your coffee, your phone started to ring, looking down you saw that Spencer was calling you.

Picking up your phone, you answer it and bring it to your ear.

"Hello?" You say and hear the sounds of people speaking, phones ringing, and what could possibly be a coffee machine. "Hi pretty girl. What are you doing up this early?" Spencers voice rings through the phone, "Hey pretty boy." Spencer lets out a small laugh. "I'm eating breakfast right now, I've been up since 8. I am also doing some reading." You explain to him. "Reading? What book are you reading?"