*30*

SMUT WARNING: BONDAGE, DEGRADATION, PRAISE, SLAPPING, SPITTING, USE OF SEX TOY, EDGING, CHOKING, HAIR PULLING+____________________

____________________

08/17/2018
Friday

Spencer's POV

S- Hey pretty girl, I'm on way back home already. Are you at my place or yours?

Y- Yay, I finally get to see you. I missed you, but I'm at your place.

S- I missed you too, I'll see you soon. I love you.

Y- Ok, have a safe flight babe. I love you.
_
Putting my phone away, I pull out a book from my bag and start reading to make time pass by quicker. I've been out for a case in Florida for over a week. I have been calling   Y/N every night, letting her know that I'm ok and that everything was fine. Which it was.

"So Rossi, excited about your big day tomorrow?" Emily asks, sitting next to him and handing him a glass of whiskey. "You bet I am. I'm marrying my third wife for the second time, and I think this time it'll work out since we've gotten to know one another even more. And we're aren't in Atlantic City." Emily sips on her drink, then places it down in front of her, "Well that's great to hear. So, Reid, how are things with Y/N going?"

I look up from my book, noticing everyone's eyes on me, excluding JJ. "We're doing good, really good actually." A smile appears on my face just by thinking about her. "Y/N's amazing, she makes me happy. Her personality is unique, unlike anyone I've ever met." Emily and Tara smile in my in my direction, they look at my one another, then both say, "Someone's in love." I smile at them and nod my head, "Yes I am. We both are."

After talking about everyone's relationships, I get back to my book and continue reading. The flight back to Quantico from Florida is about two hours, we should get there around 5pm.
__

Your POV

You were laying down on Spencer's couch, watching a true crime documentary on your laptop, when the door opens, and Spencer walks in. Standing up from the couch, you close your laptop, placing it on the coffee table and run towards Spencer, jumping into his arms.

"Hi pretty girl, I missed you." Spencer says, while you wrap your arms around his neck and legs around his waist, he drops his satchel on the ground, wrapping his arms around you. "Hi babe, I missed you too." You said before he leaned in, colliding his lips with yours.

He starts walking towards the couch, the both of you smiling in between the kiss, he sits down, leaving you to straddle him. "I could get used to this. Coming back home and having you here." You run your hands through his hair, traveling your lips down his neck. "Oh yeah?" You tease, feeling Spencer's lips travel down to your neck.

Feeling Spencer's right hand go underneath your shirt, his phone starts to ring. "No, please not another case. You just got back." You whine, continuing to place kisses all over Spencer's lips and neck. He pulls out his phone, looking at the caller ID, "It's JJ." You pull away from his lips, looking him right in the eye, asking, "What the fuck does she want?" Spencer shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know." He answers the phone and brings it up to his ear.