18

04/12/2018Thursday 1:12pm

04/12/2018
Thursday
1:12pm

You've been in the hospital for almost four days now and you were put on suicide watch and you understand that it's protocol, so you weren't arguing with anyone.

Spencer hasn't left your side since, Desiree has been visiting every day, and all your friends from work have been stopping by to see you too.

"Well I have to go now, but I'll be back later to clean up your stitches. Bye Y/N, bye Spencer." Olivia says as she makes her way to the door.

"Thanks Olivia. See you later."

"How are you feeling today?" Spencer asked, before kissing  the back of your hand.

"I'm feeling...better." You responded hesitantly.

It technically wasn't a lie because you were feeling a bit better, but that voice in the back of your head kept reappearing every now and then.

You're trying your best to ignore it. And with Spencer being with you , it helps a lot.

"So I was talking with Dr. Wilson while you were asleep earlier and he told me that you'd be able to go home on Saturday."

You let out a sigh and say, "Finally. I'm getting tired of the smell here."

"You work here. You smell this all the time." Spencer says through a laugh making you laugh as well.

"I know but it's different when you have to smell it- never mind that wasn't gonna make any sense." You say and Spencer lets out a chuckle and gives you a small smile, which you return.

"But he also told me that the chief said that you'd have to take time off and go to therapy." Spencer explains to you as he holds your hand.

"Ok I can do that. I want to get better Spence. I really do." You tell him.

"And I believe that you can get better. I'll be by your side the entire time and so will Desiree." He tells you.

You give him a shy smile and say, "Thank you. For believing that I can get better."

He give you a smile and says, "You're welcome baby." And places a chaste kiss to your lips.

You pull away from the kiss and say, "Did anyone say anything about having someone stay with me?"

"Yeah they did." Was all he said.

He rubs the back of his neck nervously and continues, "I was thinking that I could stay with you, b-but that's only if you want me too. Maybe y-you would want Desiree to stay with you."