WARNINGS: MEDICAL TALK, MENTION OF SELF HARM, MEDICATIONS, DIALOGUE, AND BLOOD

Spencer's POV

"Spence the medics are here, you need to let her go, so they can help her." JJ's voice rings through my ears.

Y/N's limp body still in my arms, blood covering my hands, and my cheeks stained with tears. I look beside me and see the medics, "Sir, if you want us to help her, we need you to let her go." Looking down at Y/N, I placed a kiss to her temple and slowly stood up carrying her onto the stretcher, not wanting to hurt her. As soon as she was on, they immediately strapped her down, started compressions, put a neck brace on her, and applied pressure where her gunshot wounds were.

I watched as they assisted her, hoping and praying that she would be alright. The man who did this, was on the ground with four gunshot wounds to his chest and already being taken by other medics in a body bag. That son of a bitch killed 17 innocent people, injured 38, and shot the woman I love, who is now fighting for her life.

"Let's move." One medic said, I looked over at JJ and Emily, to which they both nodded and I followed the four medics into the elevator with Y/N. I leaned against the railing in the elevator, watching as one of the medics, put an IV into her vein on her left arm, and another continuing CPR.

As soon as the doors opened, we all rushed out of the elevator, into the lobby and out of the hospital. I followed besides them, not wanting to leave Y/N's side no matter what happens. I avoided all of the news reporters trying to come up and ask me questions, as if they don't see where the hell I'm going. Once the medics opened the back of the ambulance, they carefully put Y/N in and then the two medics followed, then myself.

The two other medics went up to the front, one of them driving and the other in the passenger seat. Once the ambulance was turned on, the sirens were then heard all around, and the two medics in front of me were talking amongst each other while working.

"What's her name and how old is she?" I kept my head down when answering, "Y/N Y/L/N and she's 26." Then another question, "How long has it been since she's been unconscious?" I lifted my head, looking between the two medics, who were both still assisting Y/N, "It's been 4 minutes and 53 seconds." I spoke looking down at my watch, my voice low and hoarse from all of the tears. "Is there any chance she could be pregnant?" I shook my head, "Um—no, I don't think so." I stuttered. "Any allergies?" Again I shook my head. "Is she on any medication?" I nodded, "Yeah, she takes an antidepressant and birth control."

I held onto Y/N's hand the entire time, waiting for us to arrive at the hospital, then I hear, " I got a heartbeat, it's faint, but it's there." I lifted my head, staring down at Y/N and see that she's breathing, but her eyes are still closed. "How far out are we?" They asked, then I heard the medics up front say, "Three minutes."

Leaning closer to her, I placed my hand in her hair, and whispered, "You're gonna be ok Y/N, I'm right here with you, I'm not leaving you."

The ambulance came to a complete stop, the two medics waited until the doors were opened. As soon as the doors opened, doctors surrounded the back of the ambulance, waiting for the medics to carry Y/N out on the stretcher. "What do you got?" One doctor asked. "Y/N Y/L/N age 26, multiple GSW's to the abdomen, we have a faint heartbeat, and she's lost a lot of blood, might need a transfusion." One medic responded, while I got out of the ambulance, following as they all went inside in a rush.