3

01/25/2018Thursday 2:36 am

01/25/2018
Thursday
2:36 am

"So how's your case going?" You ask Spencer over the phone. He sighs and says, "It's not going good. We have a profile, but it's like the unsub is always one step ahead of us."

Ever since he's left, he's called you almost every morning or night when you're not working, just to take his mind off the case.

"I'm sorry, I know you and your team are working really hard to get the job done." You say. "Hey hey don't apologize, this isn't your fault so please stop apologizing." He tells you. "Ok I'll stop apologizing but I have to tell you that I do that a lot. I'm s—." You were cut off. "Don't say sorry Y/N." Spencer says with a laugh. You laugh for a while until you see the time on your phone. "Um it's getting late and I have work tomorrow, I'll call you later maybe." You tell Spencer. "Shit I'm sorry, I didn't realize how late it was for you."

"Now who's the one apologizing. Goodnight Spencer." You say with a giggle. "Oh shut up." He tells you. "Make me." You tease and Spencer goes silent. "Spencer? Spencer?"

"Yeah, I'll call you later. Goodnight sweet girl." He says and hangs up.

After he hangs up, you got under your covers and replayed your entire conversation with Spencer. Every time you talk with him, you get to know a little more about each other. He said that he'd take you on a real date once he's back from his case, which we both don't know when that is, but it'll happen.
_
01/26/2018
Friday
10:15am

You are running back and forth in the hospital, taking orders from the doctor, helping out patients, and the worst one, assisting when someone codes. You loved working at the hospital, but it was the death that would hurt you the most. You knew what it was like to deal with death and grief. Your younger sister was killed in a car accident six years ago, and her death took a toll on you the most.

As you were going down the elevator to the 3rd floor, your phone buzzed in the pocket of your scrubs. You quickly pull it out and you see that Spencer texted you.
_
'Hey sweet girl, we finally closed this case and I'll be heading back home today. You still up for that date?' -10:45am
'Hey thats great to hear, but just let me know when, so I can check if I'm working or not.' -10:46am
'I'll call you later, I have to check up on a patient.' -10:46am
'Alright I'll talk to you later then.'-10:47am
Read
_

The elevator came to a stop and you got to the front desk and grabbed the chart you needed and walked into the patients room. This patient had been in the hospital for five months already and every-time you m go into his room, he is always trying to flirt with you and get you to discharge him, but you never let that happen.

"Good morning Mr. Gomez. How we feeling today?" You asked the patient. "I'm feeling even better now that my favorite nurse has stopped by." He tells you. You looked up from his chart and said, "Oh come on Mr. Gomez, you need to tell me how you really feel. I'm flattered but what is your pain level from 1-10?" He lets out a sigh and says, "Fine, it was at a 8, but its going down a bit with morphine." You smile and say, "Thank you for telling the truth, and I'll be back in an hour to give you more meds."  You wrote everything down on his chart and walked out of the room and placed it on the front desk and walked to the elevator again.