*38*

SMUT WARNING- UNPROTECTED SEX, SPITTING, SLAPPING, CHOKING, PRAISE, DEGRADATION, DOM/SUB, HAIR PULLING, DDLG, SEX TAPE/ PHOTOS+
________________

SMUT WARNING- UNPROTECTED SEX, SPITTING, SLAPPING, CHOKING, PRAISE, DEGRADATION, DOM/SUB, HAIR PULLING, DDLG, SEX TAPE/ PHOTOS+________________

09/15/2018
Saturday
10:12 pm

"I love it!" You squeal in excitement as you and Spencer walk through your guys' now completely furnished apartment.

The past few days consisted of you and Spencer bringing everything from both apartments over to the new place, along with the help from some of his team members. Luke and Matt, helped Spencer bring over all of the heavier things, like the couch, bed, dressers, mirrors, etc. You had help from Desiree, organizing everything in the kitchen, pantry, bathroom, and living room.

Spencer helped you finish organizing the clothes in the closet, which took hours, but it still got done. All of his suit jackets, slacks, jeans, shirts, sweater vests, and hoodies were hung up on the left side of the closet. His ties were neatly organized in one of the drawers in the middle of the closet, along with his mismatched socks, boxers, and t-shirts in the other drawers.

All of your clothes were hung up on the right side. Dresses, tops, jeans, jackets, sweaters, and any other pieces of clothing were organized in the closet. Panties, bras, lingerie, socks, and other things were in the drawers. You basically had your dream closet. Both of yours and Spencer shoes were either on the floor or on the top shelf.

Spencer held onto your hand as you both walked into your shared bedroom. You immediately jump onto the bed, giggling with a smile on your face and hearing Spencer chuckle. He walks over to the bed, hovering over you and pressing his lips onto yours, "You. Are. Adorable."  He says, punctuating each word with a kiss.

You wrap your arms around his neck, legs around his waist and flip him over, leaving you straddling his body. Your lips stay on his, moving in perfect sync. He pulled away slowly, resting his forehead against yours, flashing you a smile.

"I can't explain how happy I am right now. We have our own place now Spence." You excitedly say cupping his face.

You sit up straight, Spencer places his hands on the tops of your thighs gripping onto them. You smile, bringing your hands down to his chest to hold yourself up, seeing the smile on his face. "I am so in love with you Y/N Y/L/N."

His words make you smile even bigger, butterflies erupt in your stomach, a crimson color appears on your cheeks, "And I am so in love with you Spencer Reid." He puts his hand behind your neck, pulling you down and pressing his lips onto yours.

You pull away, pressing small chaste kisses on his face and down his neck, hearing the way his breath hitches when you kiss the middle of his neck. You move off of his body, laying next to him and letting out a content sigh.

"Thank you for making me happy." Your voice is barely above a whisper, but Spencer heard you. He presses a kiss on your temple, wrapping his arms around you saying, "You're welcome, pretty girl. You also make me happy, so thank you." You place your head on his chest, hearing the sound of his heartbeat, while he runs his fingers through your hair.