13

SEXUAL ASSAULT ______________

SEXUAL ASSAULT
______________

02/17/2018
Saturday
10:32pm

Spencer's POV

I'm sitting in my hotel and I've been trying to call Luke, but like always he doesn't answer the damn phone.

'This is Luke Alvez can't come to the phone right now. Try again later.'
'Luke call me back I need to talk to you.'

I place my phone down on the nightstand and just as I'm about to go into the bathroom to take a shower, my phone rings.

Finally

I grab my phone and see that Luke is calling.

'Hey Reid. What do you need?'
'I've been trying to get a hold of you for the past 2 hours. I need you to do something for me.'
'Chill out. We were out on case and I was filling out paperwork. What is it?'
'I need you to not tell anyone about what you saw on Wednesday. I don't need anyone else knowing about Y/N. Yet.'
'Alright I won't tell anyone, but who else knows about her?'
'Rossi saw me with her a few weeks ago, but seriously Luke you cannot tell anyone. Not even Penelope.'
'Ok I already said I wouldn't, but next time come into work with no hickies and no one will ask question. Got to go.'
'Alright bye.'
_

I let out a sigh of relief. It's not that I don't want anyone to know about Y/N, because believe me I do. I just want to have time with her before she meets everyone else. I know she'd get along with Emily and Penelope very well.

Before going into the bathroom, I grab my towel, clothes and my toiletries. I get into the bathroom and turn on the water to get it warm enough, and I take off all my clothes and place them on the counter and get in.
_

After showering, I brushed my teeth and got my things ready for tomorrow. I have a meeting with the administrator at the University I've been going to and I have a feeling that they will ask if I'm interested in taking a job as a professor here. If they do, my answer will be no.

I lay down in bed and before closing my eyes, I grab my phone and send a text to Y/N. I know that she's at work right now but she'll see it when she gets off from her shift.

S- 'Good night baby.' -10:54pm

I set my phone down and I get under the covers and close my eyes.

Before my body is taken over with sleep, I hear my phone ring. I turn around and grab my phone and see that Y/N sent a text.

Y- 'Good night. I'm counting the days to see you again.' -10:55pm

I wasn't expecting a text back from her because she was still at work, but she was probably on a break.

S- 'Me too sweet girl.'-10:55pm