*29*

"She said what?" You shouted and stood from the couch to face him. Spencer shook his head and said, "She didn't say it like that."

"Well then, how did she say it then?" You ask crossing your arms in front of you. "Can we not talk about this right now, I just wanna have a few drinks right now." He says and stands to pour himself another glass of whiskey. You follow him into the kitchen and snatch the bottle from him. "No, we're gonna talk about this. It's four in the morning, and I wanna know how she said and what happened." You yell.

He slams his hands on the counter and grunts out, "Fuck" as he hits his injured hand. "Tell me how she said it and what happened." You ask again and he tries to reach for the bottle but you pull it away. "Fine, you wanna know what she said." He asks sarcastically. "That's what I've been asking for these past five minutes." You yell at him.

"During the case JJ and I were partnered to go find one of the targeted persons, but the unsub got to her first. When we got close to them, the unsub took the woman who was Melissa Hamilton, into a corner shop." He stops and stares at you. "Can I have the bottle?" You scoff and slide it towards him.

He pours himself another drink and brings the glass to his lips and sips. "When we got inside, we evacuated everybody but that left me, JJ, the unsub, Melissa Hamilton, and the owner of the shop. He made us drop our weapons and had Melissa tie us up so we wouldn't try anything. The unsub was released from jail and was going after the people who helped put him away, Melissa was his endgame because she was the judge. He went away for eight years for a hit and run but he said that it was a game of truth or dare gone wrong." He stops and finishes the rest of his drink.

"Basically what happened was that Melissa wasn't able to choose which one of us to kill me or JJ so, JJ said she would take her place and play truth or dare with him. While she was talking to him, there was broken glass on the floor, so I grabbed a piece and started cutting the tape that's how I got the cut on my hand. Since she was now playing with him he asked her truth or dare so she answered the first one which was truth, then she asked him truth or dare." He stops again and runs his hand through his hair and you can see the anger on his face.

You on the other hand knew that she was always jealous even from the first time you met her, you already felt that something like this would happen. You just wish that you were wrong. Inside you're feeling hurt, anger, and unsure on how he feels about it. You love him and you want to tell him, but now that this happened, you're not too sure on what he'll say. He can see that you're angry as well by your facial expressions and how your attitude changes completely.

"Ok then what happened?" You ask, grabbing the bottle of whiskey from him and taking a swig from the bottle. The liquid burns as it goes down your throat, but ignoring the feeling you wait until he speaks again.

"The unsub answered his truth and asked JJ again truth or dare. She picked truth and by this point I had almost cut through the tape, but he said to her that whatever she was going to say it had to be something that she was afraid to say aloud and that no one had never heard." He stops again and you shout, "Can your stop with the stopping and just tell me everything already! Like what is it?"

This is the first time you've yelled at him and by the look on his face, he's about to match your tone. "The unsub told her that if he thought she was lying, that he'd kill me, so she started talking about how she wanted to name her baby that she lost a few years ago Maggie, but he shot in my direction hitting the chair next to me. He forced her down on the ground and told her again to say what she's never told anybody, so she turned to look at me and said that she's always loved me and that it was to complicated to say it now since I have you now." He yells matching your tone.