*5*

SMUT WARNING______________

SMUT WARNING
______________

1/27/2018
11:45pm
Saturday

As soon as you entered Spencer's apartment, you had no time to look around. Spencer backed you up against the door and grabbed one of your legs to wrap around his hip. "You waste no time." You teased. Spencer didn't even respond, he crashed his lips onto yours.

The kiss was urgent and rough, but you were loving every moment of it. Spencer pulled away and looked into your eyes and said, "We don't have to do anything if you aren't comfortable Y/N, we can stop and do something else." You looked at him and smiled and reached for the collar of his shirt and pulled him back to your lips.

"I'll take that as your answer." Spencer said through the kiss, all you did was nod. He grabbed your other leg and picked you up, you instantly wrapped your legs around his waist and you both continued the kiss, while he took you to what you guess was his bedroom.

Spencer kicked his bedroom door closed with his foot and again your back was against the door. He placed kisses on you jaw, neck, and collarbone. You leaned your head back to give him more access to your neck. He trailed down your neck leaving hickies and made his way back to your lips and then brought you over to his bed.

As soon as you were placed onto the bed, Spencer pulled away from the kiss and looked at you. "Strip." He said and you looked at him with a smirk, but realization sunk in. He was going to see you naked and see your scars you're insecure about. He noticed you're hesitation and cupped your chin and said, "Hey it's just me, I'm not going to judge you, but if you're not ready we can stop here and there will be no judgment."

His words made you feel better and you smiled and said, "No it's ok." You got up and Spencer sat on a chair that faced his bed. He watched as you slowly took off every piece of clothing you had on. You were left in a matching red lacy bra and panty set and you looked up to look at Spencer and he had the biggest smile on his face, which comforted you.

Spencer stood from the chair and walked over to you and you looked down. Spencer was now standing in front of you and he tilted your chin up so you could look him in the eye, "Don't get all shy with me now little girl," he said.

Spencer then pushed you back lightly to lay on the bed. You let out a gasp when you felt him start kissing your inner thighs. You felt him kiss your scars on your thighs, as he made his way up to your chest, skipping the spot where you wanted him to touch you.

He did the same thing he did on your thighs, kissing every single scar on your body and saying, "Y/N you're so beautiful." All you could do was moan and smile. Spencer then brought one of his hands behind you to unclasp your bra.

You instantly brought your arms up to cover yourself, but Spencer grabbed your arms and pinned them both above your head with his left hand. He brought his mouth down to your left nipple and his other hand went down to the waistband of your panties and to your clit.