46*

CW: FLUFF, DIALOUGE, AND

CW: FLUFF, DIALOUGE, AND ....

10/28/2018
Sunday
8:34 am
__________

"Y/N, I can feel you staring at me," Spencer said, with his eyes still closed.

You smile as you bring your hand up to push back some of his messy curls that fell in front of his eyes. He slowly opened his eyes, staring down at you and flashing you a smile. "Good morning beautiful," he said, his voice raspy as it always is in the mornings.

"Morning handsome," you replied, your fingertips tracing his features. He smiled softly, "How'd you sleep?" he asked. "Oh, I slept amazing," you say as you shift slightly so your chin rests on his chest and you could look up at him. "What about you? How'd you sleep?" you question, sitting up and straddling his hips, slowly running your hands up his bare chest.

Spencer's hands immediately went to your waist, gripping slightly, and replying with a sly smile, "I too slept amazing." You lean forward, your lips hovering over his, "Good," you whispered before pressing your lips onto his. One of his hands comes up to the back of your head, fingers threading through your hair, "What's this for?" he asks curiously in between the kiss.

"Don't act like you don't know what today is," you replied as your lips trailed down from his lips to his neck. Spencer chuckled, his hand dropping from your hair to your lower back, "Halloween?" You giggled, pulling away from him and sitting up straight. You looked down at him, "No, silly. It's your birthday!" you exclaimed.

You leaned forward again, pressing kisses all over Spencer's face, saying, "Happy birthday!" over and over again. He chuckled at your actions, holding you in place by your waist and kissing your shoulder lightly. "Thank you, pretty girl."

Before you pulled away, you pressed your lips onto his again, "You're welcome, babe. Happy birthday....again." Sitting back up, Spencer placed his hand over your thighs and ran them up and down slowly as he looked up at you. "Thank you again, baby."

You shrugged your shoulders, smirking down at him, "No problem. So, what do you want to do today? We have the whole day to do whatever you want." You placed your palms on his chest again, repeating your actions from a few minutes ago, waiting for his response. He looked around the room for a few seconds before bringing his eyes back to you with a smile on his face and his eyebrows slightly raised. "What?" you asked curiously.

"How do you feel about going out today?"

You furrowed your brows at him, completely stopping your actions and sitting straight up on his hips. "I thought I couldn't leave the apartment, unless it's for an appointment," you answered, crossing your arms in front of you. "Yeah I know, but where we'd be going we wouldn't be there for more than two hours. You're less than a week away from your last appointment, love. You'll be ok, I promise," he explained.