*11*

SMUT WARNING______________

SMUT WARNING
______________

11:23 pm

We were in the car heading back to his apartment and there was so much sexual tension building between us. The entire drive was filled with teasing and small touches here and there but nothing more.

Spencer parked his car and got out to open the door for you. Holding onto your hand as you both walked towards the elevator, Spencer leaned down to kiss your cheek and when he pulled away, you did the same to him. Leaving your lipstick on his cheek.

As soon as we entered the elevator, he pulled you in smashing his lips onto yours. He grabbed onto your left thigh pulling it to rest on his hip, keeping your leg up as he pushed you against the wall, trailing his lips down to your neck. You tilt you head to the side to give him more access, he continues kissing your neck leaving hickies in his wake that'll be a bitch to cover up, but you don't care.

The elevator stops on his floor and he doesn't stop, you pull him off you and smash your lips onto his. You continue to kiss him as you both stumble your way to his door. Once you made it to his door, you begin kissing down his neck making sure your lipstick stays on him as he takes out his keys to open the door.

The door swings open and your back is against the door, causing it to close. Your kisses grew sloppy as you ran your fingers through his hair earning a groan from him.

Spencer dropped his hands from your waist to the backs of your thighs to lift you, and you wrapped your legs around him as he walked over to his room. He brought his lips down to your jawline, letting out a small whine as he nips the skin.

Once in the room, he places you down in front of the bed and says, "Take this off." You smile at him and reach for the zipper in the back.

The dress slowly falls off your body and you step out of it, only left in the black lace thong and bra. Spencer trails his eyes down your entire body taking in your appearance and smirks.

"Did you wear this for me little girl?" He asks walking around you and stays behind you leaving kisses on your neck.

"Only for you." You breathe out. Spencer's hand went up to reach your hair and he pulls is lightly causing your head to lean on his shoulder.

"Your gonna be punished for what you did at the restaurant earlier." He whispers in your ear. You close your eyes, just the thought of him punishing you was turning you on.

You start to think of something to say but what comes out of your mouth surprises the both of you. "Don't you have any handcuffs laying around here Dr. Reid?" You ask. Spencer stops his movements on your neck and moves to stand in front of you.

"Are you sure?" He asks you looking into your eyes trying to see if you were lying. You were so sure about it.

"I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't sure." You answered honestly.