33

WARNINGS- USE OF WEED AND PHONE SEX_________________________

_________________________

08/27/2018
Monday

Waking up this morning, to the sounds of Spencer's phone ringing, is going to be something you're gonna have to get used to. He groans at the sounds of his phone, unwrapping his arms from you and reaching for his phone on the nightstand.

"Hello?" You turn over to see him holding up his phone to his ear, running his hand through his hair. "Yeah, I'll be there. Where are we going?" He asks, placing a kiss to your forehead, before standing up. "Ok, I'll see you in an hour." He hangs up and puts his phone back down, plugging it in to charge.

"A case?" You ask softly, sitting up, bringing your knees to your chest and resting your head on top of them. "Yeah, baby." He replies, grabbing his towel and clothes from the closet. "Where are you guys going?" You ask, reaching for your phone to check the time.

7:19 am

"Georgia." Spencer says, walking into the bathroom and turning on the water. "I know we said that we'd start packing here, but—." You cut him off, "Babe, it's ok, that can wait." Standing up from the bed, you walk into the bathroom, seeing him close the shower door. Slowly stripping out of your clothes, you get closer to the shower and open the door asking, "Mind if I join you?"

Spencer stares at you up and down, a smirk appearing on his face. "You don't even have to ask." He pulls you in and the both of you stand underneath the water. "How'd you sleep?" You ask him, reaching for the shampoo to start lathering it into your hair. "Oh, I slept amazing." He says, taking over, massaging your head. "What about you?" He asks. "I as well slept amazing." You reply, turning to face him, flashing him a smile. "Your turn."
_
Once you and Spencer finished showering, he started getting ready for work, while you just put on a pair of tights and one of his hoodies. Laying back down in bed, you opened your laptop and sent and email to Dr. Richardson to see your work schedule.

Spencer was standing by the full length mirror, adjusting his tie. He was wearing a white button up, a burgundy tie, black slacks and a black blazer. He was wearing his dagger necklace, but he put it underneath his shirt.

You couldn't stop yourself from staring at him, he just always looks good with or without even trying. "It's rude to stare." Spencer says, bringing you out of your thoughts. "But you've told me before that you'll allow me to do it." You say softly, while he comes towards the bed. "And you look very handsome. If you weren't on your way to work, I'd have you back in bed with me." You tell him, pulling on his tie, so he'd lean down placing a kiss onto your lips.

His soft lips move against yours, he places a hand in your hair, gripping it slightly. You run your hand through his hair, pulling at the ends of it, earning a groan from him. "Baby, I have to go now." He says in between the kiss. Groaning at the loss of his lips on yours, you stand from the bed, hugging him tightly. "I'm gonna miss you."