007. PURPLE IRISES

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝒑𝒖𝒓𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔

❛ the flowers were beautiful,   but they symbolized gold ❜

but they symbolized gold ❜

                         𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒, 𝕬urora held many complaints throughout their journey

𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒, 𝕬urora held many complaints throughout their journey. One, the mosquito bites on her arm were tormenting the young girl, causing her to scratch to the point where her arm was now bright red burning with ache. Two, the further they ventured through the forest, the more she was disgusted with her own species. Cans, Plastic bottles, Paper, etc were littered everywhere. How they got so far in the forest, she had no clue but in order to keep a calm mind she'd tried not to make her eyes land on any piece of garbage . . . and that small task proved itself incredibly difficult.

I'm going to change the world, she thought as her foot landed on a can causing her to bite her lip in frustration. One way or another.

It's why she'd strive to follow the career path of a scientist, hoping that one day the change she so desperately wanted to create for the world around her would blossom far beyond her expectations.

Grover didn't look any better. He tried but ultimately failed to cover the small quiver of his chin as he took in the atrocity around them. The sight of his distraught made Auroras frown deepen and before she knew it, she began to quietly pick up as many cans as she could carry.

"Hey, grooves!"

The horn haired individual turned, "Yeah?"

"Here," she tried to smile. "You'll need to rinse them out before you can ea—"

CRUNCH!