017. WHAT ABOUT DESTINY?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚?

❛ what is destiny
     if not      to live ❜

                         𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘?, 𝕿he closer the car got towards Half-Blood Hill the easier it was for Aurora to take notice three bodies standing right next to Thalia's tree eagerly awaiting for something

                         𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘?, 𝕿he closer the car got towards Half-Blood Hill the easier it was for Aurora to take notice three bodies standing right next to Thalia's tree eagerly awaiting for something . . . or rather someone.

                         "Is that . . ." Annabeth trailed off seating up in her chair to take a closer look.

                         Aurora's face broke out into a grin, "It is!"

                         Kaiya, Silena, and Natalie.

                         Her siblings eyes brightened up when they noticed the arrival of their younger sister. The sun making their faces look as radiant as the last time she'd seen them to bid them goodbye.

                         The first to run to their sibling and pull her in a hug was Silena. The oldest of the four embracing her little sister as if thanking her mother she was in front of her.

                         "Hey, Sil," Aurora grinned into her shoulder. "It's good to see you too."

                         Silena pulled away from her sister and affectionately smiled, "Thank the god's you're okay!" she exclaimed running a hand to smooth out the wrinkles of Aurora's jacket. "Every offering I gave mom was to pray you were alright. I knew you could do it."

                         Kaiya sidled up with their siblings and grinned, "Look at you superstar. In the past couple of weeks you've been trending more than your superstar of a father," they turned to Annabeth who'd began to walk around them. "Hey, science girl," they called. Annabeth turned and glanced at the group. "Thanks for taking care of my little sister."