028. AURORA STARK ALMOST DROWNS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔

❛ remind her not of the
past but of her
damned future ❜

                         𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒, 𝕬urora was never one with the ocean

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒, 𝕬urora was never one with the ocean. It's not to say she didn't like it, no, it was just never really her thing. She much preferred staying on land—preferably with her toes dug deep between the sand as she basked under the sunlight. Likely with her father next to her, probably boasting about how the view in their own skyscraper was far better than the one at the beach.

It wasn't until Percy came into her life that the ocean seemed all the more appealing. As if a realization hit her to take a step closer to the waves so they were lapping at her ankles beckoning her closer—into the depths of their sea blue.

Aurora couldn't take a step closer, despite her heart thumping in her chest. She dared herself not to, too logical in her head to let her heart win the battle for liberation.

. . . But the waves were so gentle on her caramel skin. So cool, she'd envisioned how cool the water would envelop her entire body if only she'd take those steps closer.

When she glanced up a figure was stood, back to her, looking out onto the glittering sea—contemplative, as if the wisdom of the world was gathered in the body of water.

For a moment, Aurora could only stare . . .

Before he turned to her, hand stretched out awaiting for her to join him.

Aurora's eyes briefly widened at the male and went to lunge into the depths of the ocean ( in looks for him ) only for her to shoot up from her sleep abyss coughing up gallons of sea water.