025. A VESSEL FOR REVENGE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆

❛ do not act on impulse, child.
she remembered  her mother tell her
the world could use your patience. ❜

                         𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄, 𝕬urora considered Luke to have been one of her closest friends—A worthy confidante

                         𝐀 𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄, 𝕬urora considered Luke to have been one of her closest friends—A worthy confidante. She'd go as far as to say that she'd considered him to be a brother-like figure to her, especially when they met so young and the world seemed too large for the seven-year-old little girl to handle on her own. With him and Thalia in her life, the shaky grasp she had on earth grew the slightest bit steady.

                         Yet, nothing could have prepared her for his betrayal, sure the signs were there, but a large part of Aurora's consciousness blamed herself for it. For looking past the ever-growing signs of his downfall this entire time— only wanting to stick with the truth that she desperately wanted to believe. Even if it would never be a reality.

She just didn't want to lose him or anyone for that matter.

So, even when she saw the signs she choose to ignore them, and now she blamed herself for the man he'd become.

"I'll go," Aurora offered while sneaking a glance toward the long corridor. "If I'll run into anyone I'll just charmspeak them away."

Percy shook his head, "We all go together or nobody goes at all."

Tyson was shaking from his spot behind Percy. "Nobody!" He voted. "Please?"

But in the end, he came along, nervously chewing on his huge fingernails.

They stopped at their cabin long enough to gather their stuff. They figured whatever happened, they would not be staying another night aboard the zombie cruise ship, even if they did have million-dollar bingo. Percy didn't want Tyson to carry everything, but he insisted, and Annabeth and Aurora told him not to worry about it. Tyson could carry four full duffel bags over his shoulder as easily as Percy could carry a backpack.