038. AURA COLOR: RED

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓: 𝒓𝒆𝒅

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒓: 𝒓𝒆𝒅

❛ the color red : power,
love, vigor, and beauty ❜

                         𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑: 𝐑𝐄𝐃, Aurora's feet scuffled in front of the group, Thorn had a projectile aimed directly at her neck and threatened that if she so much as opened her mouth, he wouldn't miss

For once in her life, she bit her tongue.

"What are you doing, Jackson?" hissed Dr. Thorn. "Keep moving!"

Aurora furrowed her eyebrows and peeked over her shoulder to where Percy was behind her. He saw as he stopped and closed his eyes, he slightly bent forward causing his raven hair to tumble over his head in a halo. Aurora knew he was moments away from running his hair through it. It was a habit of his when his hair got in the way.

"It's my shoulder," Percy lied, trying to sound miserable. "It burns."

He sent her a glance through the corner of his eye and immediately Aurora knew he had a plan swimming in his head. She'd seen that look many times in the past two years.

"Bah! My poison causes pain. It will not kill you. Walk!" Thorn herded them outside.

When Aurora looked back at Percy, again,  she saw his eyes tightly closed with his face now turning red. The upmost concentration written in his form, "You look constipated, What's wrong?"

He leaned over, "I'm trying to contact Grover."

Aurora nodded, "The empathy link?"

"Exactly"

Aurora placed a hand on his shoulder, "I can buy you time!"