019. CYCLOPS

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒑𝒔

❛ maybe if she smiled   the world        would        whisk         her away  ❜

   the world        would
       whisk         her away ❜

                         𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐒, 𝕸erriweather Prep was in complete disarray

                         𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐒, 𝕸erriweather Prep was in complete disarray. From her spot in the sky, she noticed clouds of smoke emitting from the school. Teachers, Staff, and Students alike all ran through the front doors and away from the fire screaming in fear, but nothing coherent. She could only hope her friend was okay.

                         Her father landed in front of the front doors with a metallic bang! people relieved at the thought of seeing their hero, scurried around them but once outside continued to gawk at the famous pair.

                         Aurora took no time to rush through the front doors, pushing past the mass amount of kids trying to run outside and into safety. It was difficult, but when they noticed it was Aurora Stark, Tony Stark's one and only daughter . . . they were quick to move out of the way.

                         It took Aurora only minutes from inspecting the school to land in front of the gym doors with students banging against the door begging to be let out. The smoke behind them covered her view from the gym, but she knew Percy had to be inside.

                         "Stand back!" Aurora yelled to the boys. As soon as they did she brought her wrist up to her lips. "Thruster!"

                         Her right gold bangle turned into a thruster covering her hand up to her wrist. The pretty gold color is now highlighted with hints of pink. She took aim and fired the energy beam towards the door, causing splinters of wood to scatter everywhere and the cries and yells from students to amplify.

                         The smell of smoke was pungent now the further she venture inside the gym and that's when she saw them. Laistrygonians, she recognized. A race of cannibalistic giants that Odysseus himself had to battle.