026. NATHANIEL PRINCE

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆

❛ he'd move mountains for her  but do not be fooled,          for    the          blood he would shed       is practically               limitless  ❜

  but do not be fooled,          for
   the          blood he would shed
       is practically               limitless ❜

❛ he'd move mountains for her  but do not be fooled,          for    the          blood he would shed       is practically               limitless  ❜

𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝕬urora Stark was getting a major sense of Deja Vu. It was a sensation too uncanny for the young girl to ignore, especially in the circumstance she found herself in—where her back was to the ever-growing ocean and her hair flying up to cover her face with the rush of wind invading her eardrums as though they were warning her of the doomsday awaiting them.

After shifting her shield back into her bangle, she used her free hand to grip onto Percy's arm for dear life. Hoping, pleading, and praying she wouldn't ruin her mascara and lipgloss by landing into the vast ocean.

Luckily enough, Percy too was scared of losing his grip on her. So he tightened the arm around her waist and the arm holding onto the lifeboat.

                         Still, arrows whizzed past her head—one getting so close she could feel it graze her cheek. Even as her thruster went off every five seconds trying to defend her friends from the weapons raining down on them her weaponry proved to be slower.

                         Something she was definitely going to fix when she got back home . . . If she got back home.

                         "Thermos!" She heard Percy scream over the sound of the rushing wind.

As she brought her right hand up to defend herself when another round of javelins and arrows came sailing in their direction, a tug broke her concentration.

It was Percy—who was only securing his grip on her.

                        "Aurora, Hang on!"