027. STEAM BOAT GOES BOOM

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒂𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒎

❛ impulse or not she was
controlled by her love ❜

                         𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝕹ow, Aurora despised when Nathaniel took over

                         𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝕹ow, Aurora despised when Nathaniel took over. It left her terribly weak to the point where she has to rely on her friends to get her from point A to point B—not only wasting their time but also risking their lives. It was her fear of being a liability that made her feel this way ( too worried for their lives to even think about hers ) so when Aurora could feel those sharp pulses of pain slithering through every vein in her body that signaling Nate's imminent arrival—she'd subdue him to the best of her ability.

She'd ignore those pulses of torment, if it meant not being a nuisance.

                         Much like she was feeling now, with her entire body sprawled out on the grass whimpering as the unrelenting pain was felt in every cell of her being. It was a pain that was completely unrelenting. As if she was bathing in a pool of lava.

                         She tightly clenched her eyes closed and panted out in pain, "Curse you, N-Nate!"

                         "Sorry, kid."

                         Aurora opened one eye to peer up at the man, "Is there an o-option to make it hurt any less, gods," she released a painful groan. If she so much as twitched a muscle a spark of pain hit her in multitudes of ways. "I-It feels like my insides are being ripped apart."

                         Nate frowned and crouched down to lay a hand on her forehead, "This is the only option, kid," his hand was cool despite the heat of the sun above them. "If there was another way for me to protect you without hurting you, I would've found it by now."