020. THOSE BLAZING FIRE FILLED EYES

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔

❛ she was indeed the           prettiest girl  in the room to him,       she always was

in the room to him,       she always was.
But       something in      those gold eyes
   hid a mysterious shroud of    darkness. ❜

                         𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝖂hen Percy finally laid eyes on Aurora again, she was leaning against the wall of an alley down Church Street

                         𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, 𝖂hen Percy finally laid eyes on Aurora again, she was leaning against the wall of an alley down Church Street. Her hair looked much better than it did before. Then it was covered in monster dust with strands out of place and hair frizzy. Now, it was perfectly curled as if nothing had ever happened. Her lips were back to being glossy and her nails were painted that pretty pink they'd always were.

                         Percy desperately wanted to know how she did that so fast. That alone looked like a superpower.

                         She uncrossed her arms and stood straighter, "I leave you alone for an entire year and you're already causing trouble," she glanced at Tyson beside him. "And obviously making friends in low places."

                         "Well, at least he doesn't yell at me during a fight with monsters," he stated matter of factly. "What actually was that back there?"

                         Aurora rolled her eyes, "Doesn't matter. What does matter is making it to camp as fast as we can."

                         Suddenly the cyclops beside Percy spoke up, "You are pretty."

                         Aurora rose an eyebrow, "So it does talk. Well, that proves that theory."

                         Percy examined Tyson's hands completely confused, "Tyson," he said in disbelief. "Your hands aren't even burned."

                         "Listen, ocean eyes. The Laistrygonians are the least of our concerns. Bigger and badder monsters are on their way."